How to get baron for free Kappa
This is about how to get baron for free without donor/without buying it for 5 mill.

You apply for baron and I will give it to you if I accept your application.  Kappa This is not a joke I will literally pay you for baron.

What is your IGN?
How long have you played MCP?
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator)
Why should I give you baron?

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
What is your IGN? Pathless
How long have you played MCP? Idk 2 years or a year and a half.
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator) Free (Donator)
Why should I give you baron? I am cheap, it would be cool to be baron I guess, I can show my friends that I'm baron and say to them I'm cool. I also would like to be baron so I don't have to bother anymore to rankup. Pretty much it so yea.

signature

cheater cheater ballsack eater
(Feb 1st, 2016, 07:15 PM)Pathless link Wrote: What is your IGN? Pathless
How long have you played MCP? Idk 2 years or a year and a half.
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator) Free (Donator)
Why should I give you baron? I am cheap, it would be cool to be baron I guess, I can show my friends that I'm baron and say to them I'm cool. I also would like to be baron so I don't have to bother anymore to rankup. Pretty much it so yea.

Will be considered, looking for newer non donor players but if best applicant when I have 5 mill will likely be accepted

signature

What is your IGN? TySun
How long have you played MCP? 1 year
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator) Citizen, Donor
Why should I give you baron? I would like Baron because I do not have time to mine, I am trying to help supply for my faction, I need the set homes because I am constantly raiding bases along with my friend cougarboy, I need the sand that I can buy from Baron because I am constantly brewing potions.
What is your IGN? Iam_Broseidon

How long have you played MCP? 2 Months

What rank are you (Include if you're Donator): Baron (No donor)

Why should I give you baron? I think I'm a good candidate to receive a free Baron because I
(Feb 1st, 2016, 07:58 PM)Broseidon link Wrote: What is your IGN? Iam_Broseidon

How long have you played MCP? 2 Months

What rank are you (Include if you're Donator): Baron (No donor)

Why should I give you baron? I think I'm a good candidate to receive a free Baron because I

Already baron Denied

signature

May I apply for my alt?

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Feb 1st, 2016, 08:16 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: May I apply for my alt?

Why not

signature

What is your IGN? Cougarboy50
How long have you played MCP? Since v3 can't give a exact number.
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator) Citizen currently, non donor.
Why should I give you baron? Well I have playing on the server a lot and love being baron, I've been baron twice I believe and I would like it to happen again. This is 100% like my guard status. Resigned from baron multiple times.  That could effect my chances but I would like to include that, so someone that hasn't had baron can get it.  I would really appreciate if I could get baron but it is not required and it would be a nice gesture. Thanks, -Coug

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Applying even tho I don't have any alt and I'm guard and I'm only doing this because it's probably a very good app and I think this is dumb... Sirry Killjoy.

What is your IGN? masterovie but just writing one because it's America and I can do what I want.
How long have you played MCP? 3-4 years I think.
What rank are you (Include if you're Donator) I'm Head-Guard, non-donor.
Why should I give you baron? You shouldn't because this is not a very smart idea but I'll just take the 5mil and go on my way. No harm no foul. Deja Vu. You shouldn't because this is not a very smart idea but I'll just take the 5mil and go on my way. No harm no foul.

/msg Killjoy Deja Vu.          You should t because this is not a smart idea but I'll just take the 5mil and go on my way. No harm no foul.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]