Charlie_Hotrum's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Charlie_Hotrum. (Soon to change it to "SirCharlesVII"
How old are you as of now? I am now 17 years old.
What is your current playtime on the server? 48 hours!
When can you play on MCP? Whenever im home! (Im home a lot). Mainly later on in the day(PM).
What is your timezone? PST
What is your rank on the server? Citizen.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on 3 prison servers(all non op) and have helped create one.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was a Head Guard at Death Walk Prison (It never startedSad) and I was an A guard at Sanity Prison. (Sadly both servers are offline.)
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have the rules twice and know them like the back of my hand.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as your next guard because I am dedicated to this server, I love to help people. I also really like to pvp, and I consider myself great at it. I am very friendly, and ambitious. I have special eyes #MyBrand, though I do wear glasses. I listen and am a peoples person. I am very good at ending player arguments, and try to make everyone on the server happy. I have had doubts to myself of starting arguments and yelling at people in the server, but I have trained my self control. I have learned, and am learning to fully control my anger. Everyone knows Charlie, and just about everyone likes Charlie, I have a few people that I am not 100% friends with, but Nothing will change my attitude once I am guard.
Thank you Smile
Charlie
-1 he claims that I didn't read the rules and is kind of disrespectful to me
(Jan 14th, 2016, 08:31 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: -1 he claims that I didn't read the rules and is kind of disrespectful to me

Just asked you to ask Silas if something was a rule, sorry you feel that way Smile.
(Jan 14th, 2016, 09:20 PM)Charlie_Hotrum link Wrote: [quote author=mudturtle link=topic=3116.msg17168#msg17168 date=1452828698]

Just asked you to ask Silas if something was a rule, sorry you feel that way Smile.
[/quote]
I told you to ask him yourself because you think I am doing it my job wrong, also you were telling me what to what to do and I know what the rules are by now
(Jan 15th, 2016, 02:14 PM)mudturtle link Wrote: [quote author=Charlie_Hotrum link=topic=3116.msg17171#msg17171 date=1452831636]
[quote author=mudturtle link=topic=3116.msg17168#msg17168 date=1452828698]

[/quote]
I told you to ask him yourself because you think I am doing it my job wrong, also you were telling me what to what to do and I know what the rules are by now
[/quote]
Im sorry you feel that way.