Awesomenoob12's guard application
What is your IGN? Awesomenoob12
How old are you as of now? 13.5 years old
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 1.2 hours (before the server got renovated i used to play MC Convicted all the time, and i plan to play much more)
When can you play on MCP? Eastern time 3-4 PM 6-7PM 9-10 PM, flexible schedule
What is your timezone? Eastern time
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yep, Mc Convicted. Was a Donor and played a bunch.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Not much experience, but I would be happy to have a position as a guard Smile
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, all of them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
I am trust worthy (I used to be great friends with P0TAT0ES), and I was a old member of Mc Convicted. When i returned to Minecraft and realized Mc convicted was renovated i was heart torn that it totally changed. But being a guard sounds fun, helping out innocent miners and preventing the bad.
Buff up app, dont really think you read the rules

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM)awesomenoob12 link Wrote: What is your IGN? Awesomenoob12
How old are you as of now? 13.5 years old
What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 1.2 hours (before the server got renovated i used to play MC Convicted all the time, and i plan to play much more)
When can you play on MCP? Eastern time 3-4 PM 6-7PM 9-10 PM, flexible schedule
What is your timezone? Eastern time
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yep, Mc Convicted. Was a Donor and played a bunch.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Not much experience, but I would be happy to have a position as a guard Smile
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, all of them.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
I am trust worthy (I used to be great friends with P0TAT0ES), and I was a old member of Mc Convicted. When i returned to Minecraft and realized Mc convicted was renovated i was heart torn that it totally changed. But being a guard sounds fun, helping out innocent miners and preventing the bad.
Buff up the pink and do the bold.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Recently just joined the server and we're full on staff right now. We'll see when that changes.

signature

???