zs471's Ban Appeal
IGN: zs471

Who banned you? Geonat

When were you banned? (Time/Date) 17th December 2015 11:35:05 AM EST

Why were you banned? "Abusing bug"

Are you at fault? Maybe, if I am I didn't know it was a bug, because I'm honestly surprised I'm ban.

What was your rank on MCP? Baron Donor

Why should we unban you? I don't know what bug I abused, I usually report bugs right after I find them to get the 10points/2crates. I'm sure whatever I accidentally abused I didn't mean to and once told what it was, I won't do it again.

Additional info: I'm very surprised I am ban, I just logged on this afternoon to find that I was ban earlier this morning. Brian was apparently ban for the same thing according to MCBans. No clue what I did, but again once told what it was, I'll never do it again.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
As soon as Brian makes his appeal, you can both be unbanned.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Wrongful ban. Just unban.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}