CAM5411's Guard Application
What is your IGN?
CAM5411
How old are you as of now?
15 years old
When can you play on MCP?
All day on the weekends, and most of the afternoon of weekdays. I am up early, so i will mostly be on around 6-7 CST.
What is your timezone?
Central Standard Time
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers?
I've played on countless prison servers, but mainly put my effort into this server and Convicted.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible).
I was a guard on a server that was taken down, it was called BAC Prison.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room?
Yes. I have special eyes #MyBrand
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?
I have had lots of experience with leadership and authoritative positions in real life before. I am seen as a leader in my school and that can obviously be translated onto Minecraft. I'm mature, calm, and among other things, respectful.  I know most of the prison. I like enforcing rules and I love being helpful. I am very experienced with prison servers. I am usually on anywhere from 1 to 7 hours a day. I also enjoy talking to other prisoner and guards. I consider myself a good PVP-er but definitely not the best. I also easily make new friends and welcome new players. I never want anyone left out. I think that anyone and everyone should be included no matter who they are, what they think, and what they do. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the guards, wardens, and other prisoners on the server. If I do become guard, I will be committed to helping those in need, something I like doing the best. I am responsible and smart. I know the rules and, most importantly, follow them. I feel as if I should be given a chance as guard.
Accepted.

signature

???
Good decision, Cam is a very trustworthy and great player. I imagine he will make an amazing guard.