bren99's guard application
What is your IGN? bren99
How old are you as of now? 16
When can you play on MCP? I can always play. I can play during the day at school and at night when I get home from school.
What is your timezone? EST
What is your rank on the server? Free
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I mostly only play prison servers that have a largely PVP based and are not OP, such as MCP. I have been playing these types of servers since 2011.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have been a guard on two prison servers just like MCP. They have both shut down, causing me to find new servers such as MCP. The names were Iron Cross Prison and Grindstone Prison.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have read and know every guard rule.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I know every rule and will never abuse. I want to have fun and help other players have fun by helping them. As there has been a recent drop in the guards' numbers, I believe I will make a great addition to the server.

signature

what's up homies?
Cronfile's brother is probably a good bet for an MCP staff member.  Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 15th, 2015, 06:04 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: Cronfile's brother is probably a good bet for an MCP staff member.  Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Don't worry - I'm not a dumbass like my brother.

signature

what's up homies?