xXLink2003Xx's Guard Application
What is your IGN? My in game name is xXLink2003Xx.

How old are you as of now? I am twelve.

When can you play on MCP? I can play mcp a lot, a lot is defined as everyday for multiple hours.

What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time (PST).

What is your rank on the server? I am a baron.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I have experience, but I stuck with MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have experience at guarding. I was A-guard on MCP (mcp-mcs.com).

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have, I have special eyes #MyBrand.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I should be the next guard because I think I deserve a shot. First off I have to apologize  for what I have done in the past. I tried to get guards demoted and I was a tattle tale. But I realized that wasn't cool and I have changed my ways. I try and vote everyday and help new players. I have experience guarding in the past so I know the role well and I know all of the rules. I haven't applied in a while so I thought I'd give my application another shot.
    I am getting better and better at pvp and getting nicer and nicer to players. I had fun as a guard and I was very active. I thought that I'd give my app another shot because I have been being nice to people and I have changed my ways. So I have tried my best on this app and I hope you decide to give me another shot Smile.I want to make the community of MCP better by showing the next players how to be great players to the new players after them. Thanks for reading. Side note this app is not posted necessarily to get guard, I want guard but I just mostly want the communities feedback!

- Link

signature

App #187 looking strong!
(Dec 13th, 2015, 01:26 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: App #187 looking strong!

Have I really posted 187 applications... lol anyway thanks for the complement bails. Big Grin

signature

Still immature -1, Posts app way too much

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 13th, 2015, 04:22 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Still immature -1, Posts app way too much

Thanks for your opinion.

signature

riPepperonis 1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Dec 13th, 2015, 04:31 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: riPepperonis 1

Thanks family.

signature

emotTHEDREAM good app nonetheless. He has changed his shit. +1
(Dec 13th, 2015, 05:40 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: emotTHEDREAM good app nonetheless. He has changed his shit. +1

Thanks Efex

signature

Alright here's my opinion, you are not so patient and I get that, alot of people aren't and to explain this more you aren't patient because you say you'll apply in 1 year yet you apply a little bit less of a month or so. Also, I have been noticing that people don't actually read the apps they see, they just get on, judge the person by just reading their name and judging their past mistakes. I don't see how he has "Immaturity" when I barely see him talk on MCP, really he only says "wb" Or "welcome" but yet others may have talked/messaged him.   
    I would wait a little longer Link, I don't mean a month or two. -1 for now

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]