Starting a magazine for MCP....
[Image: PCQGHOs.gif]

signature

Kek

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Dude nice jpeg

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
expert paint.net skills

signature

where did Warden astral go
A2 is a butthurt fag

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I did this half asleep in 5 mins lol

signature

Kek
Honestly I have to agree with coolskate, you're clearly upset about something so either say it or leave.  salt

signature

(Dec 6th, 2015, 01:32 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Honestly I have to agree with coolskate, you're clearly upset about something so either say it or leave.  salt

Says the one who tries his damned hardest to get every single staff member demoted.  salt

signature

(Dec 6th, 2015, 02:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2732.msg15432#msg15432 date=1449433973]
Honestly I have to agree with coolskate, you're clearly upset about something so either say it or leave.  salt

Says the one who tries his damned hardest to get every single staff member demoted.  salt
[/quote]

Mit I have changed my ways, also you did break a rule pretty heavily so that is why I reported you. But I have to admit that the others were fairly wrong and I am not going to make that mistake again.

signature

(Dec 6th, 2015, 04:47 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: Mit I have changed my ways, also you did break a rule pretty heavily so that is why I reported you. But I have to admit that the others were fairly wrong and I am not going to make that mistake again.

I don't care about my demotion lmao, I enjoy the fact that I don't have to change my name.

There is no rule stating I can't tell you little fuckers to go drink kill yourself. You have claimed to have "changed" your ways multiple times and you always go back to the ways you were before. Even going as far as messaging me asking for us to be nice and turning around an hour later talking shit.

signature