_Efex's Guard App
What is your IGN? _Efex
How old are you as of now? I'm 15.6841235825
When can you play on MCP? Anytime after school if on weekday.
What is your timezone? CDT
What is your rank on the server? E but I was Baron and asked to be demoted.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yessir.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I've forgotten since then, but I have been C-A Guard on others.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes.
Why should we pick you to be our* next guard? Welp, I don't wanna type out a reaaallllyyy long thing for this. I'm jsut going to make it short and sweet. I've improved my attitude a lot, and everyone has noticed this. I recently opened my eyes to the fact that I have no reason to be a cunt anymore. Also, I am decent at PvP. Will all of this, I will be a respected guard that would be good for the server as I help new players, vote, and do my best to do what's best for the server. Thank you, Silas. -Efex Trump #MakeMCPGreatAgain
At the moment I think mcp has enough guards, and I just looked over your all of your applications, people do not like cocky people.
"#MakeMCPGreatAgain " <--- Mcp is great enough without someone who is known as the " Donald Trump of Mcp " I have never EVER heard anyone refer to you as the Donald Trump of Mcp, in fact, Silas said on your previous application, to wait a week or 2, its been 6 days for me so far, not sure about you though. Even so, its appreciated to have eagerness to be a guard. But the spot isn't really for you.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Dec 4th, 2015, 08:37 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: At the moment I think mcp has enough guards, and I just looked over your all of your applications, people do not like cocky people.
"#MakeMCPGreatAgain " <--- Mcp is great enough without someone who is known as the " Donald Trump of Mcp " I have never EVER heard anyone refer to you as the Donald Trump of Mcp, in fact, Silas said on your previous application, to wait a week or 2, its been 6 days for me so far, not sure about you though. Even so, its appreciated to have eagerness to be a guard. But the spot isn't really for you.
It's been a week since the original app. It is open, friend. I was told by multiple people to go again. And multiple times, Mit has referred to me as that. I'm not really cocky, just enjoy having for fun.
(Dec 4th, 2015, 08:42 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=2722.msg15350#msg15350 date=1449286652]
At the moment I think mcp has enough guards, and I just looked over your all of your applications, people do not like cocky people.
It's been a week since the original app. It is open, friend. I was told by multiple people to go again. And multiple times, Mit has referred to me as that. I'm not really cocky, just enjoy having for fun.
[/quote]

See? Thats the one thing you did wrong. Listened to mit lmao. Thinking about it, +1

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
#MAKEMCPGREATAGAIN

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.