Movie Night
LINK: https://rabb.it/r/w76z3v

Alright guys I know of a website that will allow me to stream content to a bunch of people. The website is Rabb.it

Now this website you can have up to 15 people in it when watching a movie. If you would be interested in doing this let me know. You can pretty much play any movie on it that you would like. So if there is a specific movie that you would like to see, post it below. If you would like to attend this put +1 and you will be invited to the movie night. This is only open to the first 12 people (3 slots are reserved.)

The movie that may be pictured may be rated above your age, so if your parents do not allow you view those types of movies. Please do not come.

Movie night will take place Friday the 4th of this month. We will begin watching the movie around 10pm

leave suggestions below of what movie you would like to see, which ever one has the most votes wins.
Added poll

signature

???
I like the idea. +1.
+1 , I'll be there Smile

signature

Kek
(Dec 3rd, 2015, 03:44 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Added poll

Im honestly down to watch all the the national treasure movies.
+1 I will most likely do it, depending on my excessive diarrhea 

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly, people would rather watch ice age instead of National Treasure COME ON

signature

F
[Image: SFpYLyF.png]
[Image: kmqOedl.png]
[Image: FiJ6461.png]
[Image: SSFIR0j.png]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Ice Age is amazing

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Dec 3rd, 2015, 08:47 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: Honestly, people would rather watch ice age instead of National Treasure COME ON
I guess we're watching iceage since it has the most votes.