coreygill1 Mod Application
coreygill1 Mod Application

TimezoneSadUTC-07:00)Mountain Time (US&Canada) This does not really since i get on when i can and that

How Long Have You Played On MCP? I think three years I was in grade 8 when I first started playing on this server and I am in 11 now. I got so mad that there was no servers that people did not worked togeather and every time I went on a server it was disstroyed, at this time i did not have a computer. I was playing on my brothers computer since he was at a frends for the weekend. every day i was up untell four AM. It was so much fun. I help out C people since when i was C a guy who i only know the first part (cam) help me get to B. It was so hard to get to B since it was 10K not 5K like today and i almost forgot when silas got pist off one day when the server was having a "meltdown" TP us everywere i got baned for 1 day.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? YA baned like a long time ago. one of my friends said i was hacking when i was not. He said i had a hack client and XRaying. Kicked for afk, spam and when people get you mad swering

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? I Think i was baned for four mouths for what my friend did to me.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I know the rules and i have been here since the stone age XD. I have seen the maps change and the people change i need a reason almost to get on, since all the old buds are gone. I have a small YouTube chanal and i want to do videos. I have done some videos but it is not consistent in the uploads since i did not have that much time to record or I did not want to do it, all I wanted to do was play. Do something like "Life of a MOD or something.

Additional Information: I would love to be apart of the crime fighting team..... i sould also apply for guard since i just build my pc and i can pvp with good FPS. i have like 400 FPS without OPTIFINE

I am on after school and i am 1 H ahead the server and i haveone1Hour buss ride

and this hop u injoy XD

There are so many reasons why is sould be the next MOD. One reason is i know the rules, I am a old MCP and i would love to join the crime fighting team. The first reason is I know all the rules. One big reason why i know the rules is i learn by doing. so when i got banded and muted you know what you did rong. The second thing is I am a old MCP. I have played on this server for three years i think and they have been good and i would love to be part of the staff. I feal like being a part of the staff will get me on the server as much as possable and it will feal like a awsome jobe. Since i am a old MCP person i might have to look into the rules if u changed them a bit. I know them it is just the outher day a MOD was saying that you mute the old players if they do something and the new players get a breack. The last reason is I would love to be apart of the Crime fighting team. I would love to keep the chat at peace and help the new people and anyone eles with anything that they need. Since i have been on the server for a long time i would love to help people, I do already. When C people join the server i give them 5K since someone helped me. I would love to join the saff if you would have me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hay silas i am looking over the spelling since i suck at that but what my T said anyway the more you wright the less she focus on it and please don't let that not get me the "Jobe THX see you soon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygill1/featured[/youtube]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Denied, your spelling is awful.

signature

???