summonhalo's Guard Application
What is your IGN? summonhalo.

How old are you as of now? I am 16 years old.

When can you play on MCP? On weekdays, I can play MCP in the mornings at 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. During the afternoon I can play from 2:30 p.m. to either 5:30 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. Except on Wednesdays in which I work.  On the weekends It's a little random depending on what's planned during the weekend.

What is your timezone? Mountain Standard Time

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I've played several other servers but it's been a very long time since then, so the only one I would count is mcp

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Well, I have been guard on MCP (head-guard) So I am fairly experienced at it.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, of course. dank fuel can't melt steel memes

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Well this is supposed to be the best part of the application.  When I started playing again, one of first things I noticed was the lack of guards, and I figured what happened to everyone wanting guard, so here I am.  Most of the players on the server know me, and I think most them can vouch for me, so I am good with the community.  Also, not to mention my extensive experience with guarding.  One thing people should note, is that i'm not the best at pvp, but, that does not mean i'm the worst, I can get the job done.  Also, Another thing is that I am very active on mcp, I used to have some of the highest playtimes back in the old map.  I understand that there's a good chance of me dying quite often, and I accept that, I think that's part of the guard position.  Another reason that I would make a good guard, is that I'm good at modding, so in the future, if I get promoted, I will be ready for whatever is needed.  I will do my best to keep the chat clean.  As we all know, I am pretty chill, I won't go off the rails and rage, and will keep calm.  Another reason that I would be a good pick is that i'm easily accessible, usually i'm on ts, and even though at the moment, my skype is broken, that will be fixed soon.  I hope that I can make a difference in mcp, not only by my staff position, but my positive attitude!  I know I have made many mistakes, and I hope that we can get past those mistakes, and that I will refrain from making any more.  I know a huge problem used to be guards using there alt to avoid the responsibilities of being guard, and I promise, I won't be one of those people. So this is my guard app, any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, as well as recommendations.  Thank you for spending the time to read my application.

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Great Player love to see him as guard +1 #cookiesforwarden  kappaswag 1738

signature

Great app, bring summon back.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Amazing app, I have seen him more active time after time. Long time guard. I would love to see him back in business. +1
accepted

signature

???