StarfePvP's Guard Application
-1 , Would KOS every person that held out a sword.

signature

Kek
all you need to be a guard is to be competent

honestly if you hate him let him be guard
you get to riot against your enemy

signature

where did Warden astral go
(Oct 14th, 2015, 07:27 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: all you need to be a guard is to be competent

Agreed <3
(Oct 15th, 2015, 11:52 AM)StarfePvP link Wrote: [quote author=pointlessbob link=topic=2498.msg14292#msg14292 date=1444876024]
all you need to be a guard is to be competent

Agreed <3
[/quote]

you only agree to that because it involves you being guard xD

signature

I don't see what Starfe is receiving all the negativity for.

(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:15 AM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: is staff on another server bad grammar disrespectful -1

I know for a fact you have applied once if not twice or more while being staff on another server. And have applied multiple times while being disrespectful to other players.

(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:25 AM)jabby32 link Wrote: Rude to players, recently banned, questionable information given. -1

The recently ban part doesn't really matter, I mean for fucks sake Efex was guard and that kid has been banned a well over a hundred or so times. Almost every kid on MCP is rude to others at some point in their lives on the server.

(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:28 AM)StarfePvP link Wrote: xxlink and jabby your just bum buddies xxlink ur so immature - https://gyazo.com/475beeab1fa81841d175de8080031ec2

Obviously had no point in putting this on your Application, all it shows are the both of them talking and Link dissing your app, get over it.

(Oct 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=StarfePvP link=topic=2498.msg14240#msg14240 date=1444576394]

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes. Dank fuel melt steel memes.

When you notice Starfe's grammar is horrible.

[/quote]

I don't get what you mean here.....It seems fine to me.

(Oct 12th, 2015, 01:35 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: -1 , Would KOS every person that held out a sword.

And how do you know that he would? I doubt he/she (Could care less) would be that retarded.

(Oct 14th, 2015, 07:27 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: all you need to be a guard is to be competent

Probably the only part of the comments that actually makes sense.

Cougar was right good lord....just quoted the wrong part. Just curious as you would put the ip on your application lmao, unless that one is still up and just doesn't have an actual none number ip. "I were co owner" ? At least use proper grammar....After reading the "Why should we pick you" section it seems to be that the majority of it is just about you loving the server. Most of the times I care to hope on I hardly ever see you on the server, granted I log in rarely or later at night. You capitalize random words in the middle of sentences yet don't capitalize the i's when used alone unless at the start of said sentence. You've changed your name since v3 I'm taking it because I've never seen you before v5? I'm guessing this map is. How would you being guard take the server to a whole new level? They are allowed to have weapons on them just not out...I'm going to take a bet and say you're only known to the players because they seem to hate you.

Obvious to anyone who reads your app that the grammar is horrible which you should probably fix.

Inb4 this application is denied and my entire post doesn't mean shit.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Oct 15th, 2015, 09:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I don't see what Starfe is receiving all the negativity for.

[quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2498.msg14241#msg14241 date=1444576548]
is staff on another server bad grammar disrespectful -1

I know for a fact you have applied once if not twice or more while being staff on another server. And have applied multiple times while being disrespectful to other players.

(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:25 AM)jabby32 link Wrote: Rude to players, recently banned, questionable information given. -1

The recently ban part doesn't really matter, I mean for fucks sake Efex was guard and that kid has been banned a well over a hundred or so times. Almost every kid on MCP is rude to others at some point in their lives on the server.

(Oct 11th, 2015, 08:28 AM)StarfePvP link Wrote: xxlink and jabby your just bum buddies xxlink ur so immature - https://gyazo.com/475beeab1fa81841d175de8080031ec2

Obviously had no point in putting this on your Application, all it shows are the both of them talking and Link dissing your app, get over it.

(Oct 12th, 2015, 12:53 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=StarfePvP link=topic=2498.msg14240#msg14240 date=1444576394]

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes. Dank fuel melt steel memes.

When you notice Starfe's grammar is horrible.

[/quote]

I don't get what you mean here.....It seems fine to me.

(Oct 12th, 2015, 01:35 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: -1 , Would KOS every person that held out a sword.

And how do you know that he would? I doubt he/she (Could care less) would be that retarded.

Probably the only part of the comments that actually makes sense.

Cougar was right good lord....just quoted the wrong part. Just curious as you would put the ip on your application lmao, unless that one is still up and just doesn't have an actual none number ip. "I were co owner" ? At least use proper grammar....After reading the "Why should we pick you" section it seems to be that the majority of it is just about you loving the server. Most of the times I care to hope on I hardly ever see you on the server, granted I log in rarely or later at night. You capitalize random words in the middle of sentences yet don't capitalize the i's when used alone unless at the start of said sentence. You've changed your name since v3 I'm taking it because I've never seen you before v5? I'm guessing this map is. How would you being guard take the server to a whole new level? They are allowed to have weapons on them just not out...I'm going to take a bet and say you're only known to the players because they seem to hate you.

Obvious to anyone who reads your app that the grammar is horrible which you should probably fix.

Inb4 this application is denied and my entire post doesn't mean shit.
[/quote]

I said that about grammar because he wrote dank fuel melt steel beams. I had the right quote

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Oct 15th, 2015, 09:58 PM)cougarboy link Wrote: I said that about grammar because he wrote dank fuel melt steel beams. I had the right quote

Figured I was missing something there lmao.

signature

Mit always has these huge posts where he lays down all of his opinions. xD
(Oct 16th, 2015, 03:23 PM)DaNate link Wrote: Mit always has these huge posts where he lays down all of his opinions. xD

And it's always when I'm bored and it's in the middle of the night.....

signature