lord_bills54 Guard Application
What is your IGN? lord_bills54
How old are you as of now? 13
When can you play on MCP? i can play everday after school and on the weekends
What is your timezone? Central time
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? only when i was guard on mcp for awhile
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). mcp-mcs.com
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes i have all of the rules
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should be guard because i can be on everyday and protect the players and other guards i can help new poeple get to diffrent ranks.And also help them find they're way to places and make sure the can figure everything out about this server and play more often and get those new players that can be the next generation of CDGS.And protect the new people and help them out and help the server with finding bugs and other stuff that could all make the server better.When we get new players even old players when they get that nice warm welcome it makes them feel happy but when they die when they're is no guard on they lose everything so they dont get a good experience that's why we need more guards to protect them and help them and even protect the old players in any ways possible.So when the new players get to the free rank they can go to the free world raid and other stuff travel see the minecraft world as it is and i wanna help them get to that point where they can do the fun stuff and get to travel besides getting stuck in the prison and doing nothing but mining,cutting,fighting and other things and when they get to free they can build travel 100k or more blocks out and then just have fun with traveling with friends across the huge minecraft world explore ravens and caves and even make bases with grinders and other stuff.And thats what i wanna achieve on CDGS

Thanks for reading
-lord_bills54
good app, probably next guard when we have space.

signature

???