Hallben's Guard app
What is your IGN? Hallben
How old are you as of now? 16
When can you play on MCP? At night
What is your timezone? mst
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? yes
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was a cop on sugar rush
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes "dank fuel can't melt steel memes"
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Why I am a good choice for guard. I have been a long term player on convicted and understand the rules very well. I fully understand the jail times and will never abuse my rank. I understand being guard requires responsibility and trustworthiness Both of which I have. I also have good pvp skills that are crucial for being of this rank.
In conclusion I understand the rules, long time prison player, responsible, trustworthy, and am good at pvp. This rank of guard will be important to me and I won't want to loose it!
Short application, not very mature, and disrespectful and applied literally the second his last one closed. -1
not the secound it was like a dayish and i just dont like link
+1 and nate if i renember all the times link deletes his old apps when they are locked and then makes a new one with the same wording every time
I have said nothing about link just saying its a short application that I think he should buff up.
(Sep 15th, 2015, 03:22 PM)DaNate link Wrote: I have said nothing about link just saying its a short application that I think he should buff up.

(Sep 12th, 2015, 01:01 PM)DaNate link Wrote: Sometimes link can be immature but based off his application and from what I have seen from him in game he is fine.
We need guards right now. +1

js yk

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Sep 15th, 2015, 01:39 PM)lord_bills54 link Wrote: +1 and nate if i renember all the times link deletes his old apps when they are locked and then makes a new one with the same wording every time

lord you are class A dumb

signature

I am talking about this app. Sorry for the miscommunication
(Sep 15th, 2015, 08:05 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: [quote author=lord_bills54 link=topic=2393.msg13748#msg13748 date=1442349565]
+1 and nate if i renember all the times link deletes his old apps when they are locked and then makes a new one with the same wording every time

lord you are class A dumb
[/quote]

Link don't start stuff in my apps
*sigh* so close.

+1 Great player to me at least and hes pvp skills i pretty good not that it matters

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]