StarfePvP'S Guard application
What is your IGN? StarfePvP

How old are you as of now? 15

When can you play on MCP? Not inbetween 7pm to 4am Then after that I can play weekends I'm on all day usually

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Free

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Nope but I betend I'm a guard in mcp with my chain armour xD

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). mcp.mcs.com

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yes But weres the info room ill read them in there too

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I'm well known I'm good at spotting hackers/swords / illegal items xD. I'm a good pvper as most people say. People say I should apply for guard because I'm well know good at pvp and I betend I'm guard and then say I'm really good at it I love the Server tbh its my favourite server. I think this server needs abit more for Staff / guards I really apprichate the guard but there hardly ever on and its quite annoying when the New people are getting killed by the Op diamond people but if I were guard the new people wouldn't quit as easy because ill always be guarding And if I get guard I will probilly start recording.

Thank you for reading my guard application !!!!!!!

And if I could I would give u  millions on how well this prison / The server its self is built.

Thank you for reading my guard application Big Grin
I read the rules: dank fuel can't melt steel memes xD
-1.. for multiple reasons, " he " says he is silentsquad and silent squad said he was a girl and tysun was his brother. He admitted that tysun was a friend and he is a guy. He seems to always " Forget " about these things and is caught up in a shit load of lies. Also he is very very disrespectful to staff and players.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cougar for the last time it was a prank lol
-1 rude
Was recently banned for disrespect/no common sense... -1
I think starfepvp should be a guard -Buttercupfun
denied.