Panckake542's guard application
What is your IGN? --panckake542
How old are you as of now? --14
When can you play on MCP? --All day every day.
What is your timezone? --Central time zone
What is your rank on the server? --B
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? --Yes, i used to own one a while back.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). --Yes. Rotate network(shutdown) and watching guards on MCP.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? --Yes, i even re-read them to see if any rules changed for the new map.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?--I think i should be picked to be the next guard because I want to help players on MCP and help out the server in any way possible. I've watched the guards of MCP for quite some time now and i really would like to try it. I've also been getting along with people and help the growth of MCP. I have made new friend and are continuing to make more. I also have started welcoming players and giving them /tips and /rules for a better experience on the server. I'm voting again and would like to help out anybody on the server possible. I have even protected new players from older players killing them. Thank you for reading! Big Grin

signature

snoopdawg is bae
dick -1

signature

+1 nice person

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
(Jun 18th, 2015, 09:36 AM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:dick -1
Lol. Link if an actual admin or silas saw how much u abuse u would have been demoted a long time ago. Its just normal players who actually see it and cant do anything.

signature

snoopdawg is bae
(Jun 21st, 2015, 11:20 PM)panckake542 link Wrote:[quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2073.msg12100#msg12100 date=1434645367]
dick -1
Lol. Link if an actual admin or silas saw how much u abuse u would have been demoted a long time ago. Its just normal players who actually see it and cant do anything.
[/quote]

thats true link

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
(Jun 24th, 2015, 02:51 PM)kirbyniko link Wrote:Players can do something if he abuses, they can report. You guys just hate and make up the stuff because you are jealous Link got guard, especially since he is young.

Kirby how often do you actually play? I've seen this abuse but I fucked up and too gyazo's instead of screenshots, trust me nobody is jealous of this kid.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Mit the only so called "abuse" that was a true mistake was me refusing to go to B-court when cougarboy called me because I was in events, I apologized and now we are all good, your just mad because I am good at jailing.

signature

(Jun 24th, 2015, 06:07 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Mit the only so called "abuse" that was a true mistake was me refusing to go to B-court when cougarboy called me because I was in events, I apologized and now we are all good, your just mad because I am good at jailing.
Link stop posting useless comments and grow up, if you want to argue do it somewhere else this is a guard application meaning you need to stop commenting on staff applications with useless things.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]