Jasonbozo's Guard Application
What is your IGN? Jasonbozo
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays, 3 - 6 p.m, Weekends, 7 - 10 p.m
What is your timezone? Central Time (CST)
What is your rank on the server? B, because the server restarted.
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? From other servers, yes.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). Yes, killion detention center, B-Guard. The IP was mc.killion.co
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I read it about 52 minutes ago.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me because it might be best for our future generation. Sure, I'm sometimes get crazy, but anyways, I shall guide the new players within my strength to encourage them to never give up, and to guard them away from the Full Iron/Diamond Set, Probably P4, However, Guards will have a advantage somehow, because they can believe the new players will become like safe. Seriously, other guards think that Guard is just to protect noobies and to pvp all the times, even abuse their powers, but they don't show it to the owner, or when they see a hacker, they just let him set free. Anyways, if I see a hacker, I must act now, to protect the server, and to tell Silas, what to do, we should also have a backup server, because what if hackers turn off the server like this: "5...4...3...2...1" (turns off). As I was saying, People who like to pvp and just to kill the new players, I can just simply say, Fuck off. Guys that like pvp and that hurt players will fall as well, and well never come back, not if I'm around. We just need guards that can protect the server and to let the new players grow more, until they have grown up, and go to the real world, but if they go to the spawn, I'm around to protect them, unless they have Diamond or Iron Armor, in that case, I will still protect them, because people would still kill the person anyways, Geez. New players have more energy than people that like pvp, because they have more chance to grow up with me, Just like DBZ, (dragon ball z), It felt like you were growing up with Gohan Big Grin ... Well, I hope get accepted, I barely have time to come to the server sometimes, but I'm always around, but when my shift is done, I must wait until another guard comes to protect the new players or citizens. Good-bye, Oh and yes, Doughnuts don't have farms. Weird coincidence...
Great application (+1) but you might be spam killed :/

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.
Thanks, and for that note, I will not let my guard down (only when I'm distracted) '-'  snoopdawg
we'll see

signature

???
Silas When will u decide??
(Jun 19th, 2015, 04:51 PM)Jasonbozo link Wrote:Silas When will u decide??

Don't ask Silas these questions he'll decide when he decides to decide.

signature

Eh, I know, '-'
          I believe that you've become Shia LaBeouf, but if Shia can guard his cause of "Just Doing It," then you seem fit of protecting our server from the dinguses of the community, and embracing all new players in your warmth as you whisper into their ears, "DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday is said tomorrow, so just DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! JUST DO IT! Some people dream of success while you're going to wake up and work hard at it. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! You should get to the point, where anyone else would quit, and you're not gonna stop there! NO! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! DO IT! JUST DO IT! YES YOU CAN! JUST DO IT! If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up."

+1 if you will support everything that I just said, but if you aren't enough of Shia, then -1. (JUST DO IT!)

signature

[Image: mca.png]

signature