SnipedYall's Guard Application
What is your IGN? SnipedYall
How old are you as of now? 13
When can you play on MCP? Every week day 2:00 PM - 9:30 - 10:00 PM. Pretty much all day on weekends unless I'm going somewhere or something. I'll notify someone if I do.
What is your timezone? EST ?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I've had experience with other prison servers that were owned by some big YouTube people.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I have tons of experience with MCP. I don't even remember the ranks.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I read both the guard & prisoner rules. I've read them so many times. So. Many. Times.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me to be the next guard because unlike other people, I have experience. I know this is getting repetitive. I have matured since last time. Even though I've been inactive I am playing MCP again. I also don't have an alt anymore so I'll only be on my guard account. I just want to say I'm not going to devote every second of my day to MCP with school & other things. Like I said I have experience but I'm probably the most experienced guard out of the current guards. I want to feel like a nooby guard again. I want to know what it feels like to be taught how to guard again. Guarding is pretty cool because it allows you to see the prison from the other side. I want to be able to protect prisoners & learn guard again. Even though I've read the rules I want to be a nice guard and not one of those, "If you look at me I will kill your entire bloodline." I realized how much of a douche bag I was to Silas and I want to change that. I want Silas to have a different opinion on me. Hopefully I can make a C-Blocker's day Big Grin. Thanks for reading my app.  Kappa

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Fuck I hate the law of mcp...
Anyway staff changes Soon? so maybe

signature

???
Soon? +1

signature

(Jun 5th, 2015, 04:59 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:Soon? +1
\  Kappa /

signature

signature

where did Warden astral go
Pretty sure I was on this afternoon and you said you were not coming back to mcp full time.

[Image: bc9e27d3288155addbbb0fb0ad401346.png]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
You can't just be inactive and then ask for guard and then you say you will be active when your guard. Play more and you will have a better chance. -1
Last time I saw you as guard you were very immature and I haven't seen you online at all since you got demoted and I agree with what mit and nate stated.
YOU ARE THE MOST IMMATURE PERSON IN THE WORLD YOU CANT BE INACTIVE AND JUST SUDDENLY WANT TO BE STAFF TRY TO BE A BETTER PRISONER BEFORE BEING STAFF -1
facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 5th, 2015, 09:33 PM)cougarboy link Wrote:YOU ARE THE MOST IMMATURE PERSON IN THE WORLD YOU CANT BE INACTIVE AND JUST SUDDENLY WANT TO BE STAFF TRY TO BE A BETTER PRISONER BEFORE BEING STAFF -1
facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming facepalming
Lol did you even read my app? Even though I've been inactive I am the most experienced guard out of the current guards.

signature