_silentsquad_'s ban appeal

IGN:_silentsquad_
Who banned you? natefoster
When were you banned? (Time/Date) april 23 5:30 Pm CST
Why were you banned? ddos threat
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? I got killed in a riot by hacks. Natefoster was hacking so bad. I raged real hard and threatened him. Additional info: nate stop using kill aura and forcefield.

signature

† DarkAngels Gang †
I was not hacking you can watch me all you want. After the fight all your complaints were that you were lagging bad. -1 you just got banned...
Nate wasn't hacking I was there he won fair and square silent got mad because he lost his only good things he is making up this

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Apr 23rd, 2015, 03:41 PM)ttthorne link Wrote:IGN:_silentsquad_
Who banned you? natefoster
When were you banned? (Time/Date) april 23 5:30 Pm CST
Why were you banned? ddos threat
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Free
Why should we unban you? I got killed in a riot by hacks. Natefoster was hacking so bad. I raged real hard and threatened him. Additional info: nate stop using kill aura and forcefield.
Threatening anyone gets u banned idiot. Also get fucking proof of him hacking or nothing will be done. -1
Shouldn't be unbanned my opinion but depends on the higher staff choice.

signature

[Image: mca.png]
I'm my opinion I've never seen Nate hack nor do I ever think he'd hack. Nate is an honest guy and I'm glad we promoted him, I'm not going to say anything about the unban but Nate has done nothing wrong.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
Natefoster sucks dick at pvp I've killed him in so many 1v1s theres no way he hacks, now _Silentsquid_ make a good unban appeal and dont be a dick

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Denied. You are no longer welcome on the server.

signature

???
Well then  _SilentSquid_/ TThorne thats the end of you Smile

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]