A2thejaygaming's Guard Application
What is your IGN? A2thejaygaming
How old are you as of now? 14
When can you play on MCP? Weekdays 4:30 pm to 10:30 Pm , Weekends All day , anytime.
What is your timezone? Central US CST
What is your rank on the server? Baron
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I owned a prison server and I have been playing MCP for a while now.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). I was guard on TheMinesGen (Shutdown) and on my server when I got bored.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes
Why should we pick you to be out next guard?I have been playing MCP for a long time now and I feel I would make a good guard. I try to help new players on the server by telling them to use ./tips for safe was to get around and often tell then to do /rules to learn the rules so they don't get into trouble.. I hate seeing players quit after losing there new stuff to a player with better items. I am not the best  at pvp (I have been getting Brian to help me out.) and I feel I will be able to keep people safe in C. I am an active player and want to keep it that way for as long as possible. I wont pull a SnipedYall and join then leave after 5 minutes.. I don't want people joining then leaving after they die or lose items after the first day. I have been around the guards on MCP for a while and I have watched them to see how to be a nice guard..  I could get along well with the other guards and the players . I think some new player should get chances to be staff and not just the same ones every time. That is why i think i should be guard and would make a great addition to the Guard faction! Big Grin PS:?Donuts Don't Have Farms?

signature

Kek
Your signature shows a  lot your rude, and you've ddosed servers and some players, Good luck but 1-

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Plus juan, just give him a god damn chance a chance.

signature

-1 He would abuse so hard. Just look at what hes done before. Attacks players for no reason. Can't have this as a guard. If he wouldn't do shit like that then maybe i'd change my mind. But for now no. deniedimj

signature

snoopdawg is bae
"A2thejaygaming is the caption now" -Silas (Friday after a beer pong)

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A2 Please Go DIE You tried to ddos me again it came in my protection fucker get wrecked cant DDoS this!
10000000-
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
GG GG GG
deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Apr 12th, 2015, 10:33 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:A2 Please Go DIE You tried to ddos me again it came in my protection fucker get wrecked cant DDoS this!
10000000-
snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
GG GG GG
deniedimj deniedimj deniedimj
Shut the fuck up

signature

[Image: mca.png]
BUT I THOUGHT I WAS THE CAPTAIN ZEEDIN

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]