xXLink2003Xx's guard application
[size=1em][color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your IGN? My in game name is xXLink2003Xx I know that [/color][/size][color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]?Donuts Don't Have Farms?.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]How old are you as of now? I am twelve years old.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]When can you play on MCP? I can play the majority of the time on weekends and a few hours on weekdays.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your timezone? PST Pacific Standard Time. [/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your rank on the server? I am a Baron with lifetime donor.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Do you have any experience with other prison servers?  Yes I have played on a few other prison servers (MCP is the best one yet).[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, I do have experience at guarding, I was B-Guard and A-Guard on [/color]urasnetwork.com.
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read all of the rules.[/color]
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I would love to be selected as the next Guard, I am improving at PvP and guarding. I have been practicing for guarding on  MCP on other servers to be prepared if I ever get accepted.  I am a nice person and am nice to everyone. I welcome back every player I can and I never ever scam.
I will try to keep people from using caps and using profanity and I will have fun! 
I will help new players and I will help the more experienced players, I will encourage the growth of CDGS and I will invite all of my friends.
I have had a decent amount of experience at guarding and I have learned whats a do and what a do not is. [color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]I will report any bugs immediately to Silas or any Warden. I love CDGS and I would love to become a part of this amazing staff team that does so much for the server! I hope I have a chance![/color]
Have a great day, thanks for reading.

-xXLink2003Xx

signature

+1 i love the way u said things link !

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
Thanks Big Grin

signature

Good Application, I know that he has had a lot of experience working with guard on other servers but will commit more time to this one, good player and is helping out more with C-block, he also is one of the most active players I know, and he has really been improving as a player. I think he deserves a chance! +1
Thanks nate!

signature

+1 i actually think he would be a decent guard (Even though he kills me -.-) dogemaster

signature

1000ms
facepalming

signature

[Image: mca.png]
Tongue That0ne You always hit me first Tongue and Delta, I mean I am not saying I will be perfect no on is. but I deserve a chance. (At least in my opinion) Tongue

signature

Speak english.

signature

[Image: mca.png]
Plus Juano

signature

Kek