Coolskate2449's Guard application
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your IGN? Coolskate2449[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]How old are you as of now? 16[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]When can you play on MCP? 2 hours on weekdays and 10 hours on weekends[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your timezone? PST[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]What is your rank on the server? Citizen Donor[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Do you have any experience with other prison servers? I have played on tons of prison servers.[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Do you have any experience with guarding? Most of the server shutdown, but I was guard on Allo-Craft (It has a new ip now) I was DEA Head aka Head-guard[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I've read them over 10 times[/color]
[color=rgb(69, 69, 69)]Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I have learned the rights, and wrongs for guarding. I have come back from a permenent ban changed and am still improving. I haven't gotten muted for a long time, I rarely curse, and I caps rarely. I have changed a great deal an would like to help my favorite server. I know what to do as guard because I have learned from good guards and bad guards. I promise I will never abuse my power and will listen to all staff ranks above me. I am dedicated to MCP, I've played MCP Day N" Night because of how much I love it. I love helping out new players too, I've done the three things silas wants us players to do. Donate, vote, and invite friends, I've done all three a great deal. My biggest dream irl is to get guard and I will do everything I can to make the prison a safer and better place. I have changed myself in a better way and am continuing on my path to perfection. I've tried my best to apologize to all the players of MCP and am working to never being rude. I also have a great love for pvp, and would make MCP a safe and help new players a ton <3.

Thank You For Reading <3,
Coolskate2449
Interesting fact: Doughnuts Don't Have Farms. Seems odd but true
[/color]

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
nopeimj  deniedimj

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
What does that mean

signature

(Mar 21st, 2015, 09:20 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:What does that mean
What do you think it means? "Nope" "Denied"

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
-1      You are a good pvp person but you are rude and have disrespect for others  nopeimj deniedimj

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Anyone can change if they really want to. I know there isn't much chance for him, but if he proves himself and becomes better then i think he could be a fairly good guard. If he really wants it then he will get guard, and i know that because if he really wanted it he truly would become a better person. We can just hope he changes maybe his motivation for guard will help with it. Yes, I know many people don't change, but you never know what the future holds. Life is a mystery we live it to find out what that mystery is. If only more people could see that people can change, and it may just take time. Patience is defiantly a virtue, a gift i'm lucky to have for the most part. I don't know how anyone will react to this, but i believe it needs to be said. No one has to agree it's only an opinion, but it's an opinion i believe.
-1 for lying about age [color=rgb(84, 84, 84)]( ͡͡ ? ͜ ʖ ͡ ?)[/color]

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
IM NOT LIEING

signature

(Mar 25th, 2015, 04:57 PM)BluudBath link Wrote:-1 for lying about age [color=rgb(84, 84, 84)]( ͡͡ ? ͜ ʖ ͡ ?)[/color]
Rofl

signature

[Image: mca.png]
I came here for the flame wars.

signature

where did Warden astral go