DeltaKevinGaming's Guard Application
[color=rgb(58, 58, 58)]What is your IGN? DeltaKevinGaming[/color][/color][color=rgb(58, 58, 58)]How old are you as of now? 17When can you play on MCP? Any timeWhat is your timezone? GMT-7What is your rank on the server? CitizenDo you have any experience with other prison servers?  NopeDo you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). MCP Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? yup[/color]Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I am professional guard, i have been C-A 3 times and head guard twice. It seems like BrianADJ is the only active guard on and i want to support the guards like always. So give me a chance, i know its early applying after i got unbanned but you really have shitty guards[color=rgb(58, 58, 58)][/color]

signature

[Image: mca.png]
You was an amazing guard. Would love to have you back on the team. Though you might want to fix all the codes within your application. Shine it up a bit make it look professional bb.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 21st, 2015, 02:07 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:You was an amazing guard. Would love to have you back on the team. Though you might want to fix all the codes within your application. Shine it up a bit make it look professional bb.
Thanks  pedobear

signature

Your a great guy 1+ but you just got unbanned so maybe hold up a bit

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
+1 the only guard that was good
GG GG
Thanks for the support  nukez

signature

You were an amazing guard back then, I bet you would be way better now +1  dogemaster

signature

1000ms
10/10 Great Guard +1 Plus Bacon is good for everything, Keepo Keepo

signature

Kek
aCcepeted Rofl

signature