SnipedYall's Guard Application
I think it's been long enough for me to reapply.

[color=blue]Fun Fact:
?Donuts Don't Have Farms?

What is your IGN? SnipedYall

How old are you as of now? 13

When can you play on MCP? About 2:10 PM - 9:00 PM weekdays (EST)

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Nope. Unless you count MCP.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank (IP if possible). (Mcp-mcs.com) I have TONS of experience with guarding on MCP. I have been guard multiple times and I know what to do by heart.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? I have read the rules everywhere on the prison and they are still fresh in my mind.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? To begin with, although I was recently demoted, I don't think it was because I was doing my job incorrectly. ( GG ) I think that I could protect and serve MCP. Also, I will be respectful to everyone on MCP and do my job no matter what. I would like if Silas puts the past behind and judges if I should get guard or not based on this application. MCP's guards are usually offline and innocent C-Blockers quit the server because players with better items can kill them. I hope to see that I can lower the amount of quits and up the amount of players that stay. I understand what I must do and plan to follow the rules 100% of the time. I've made a ton of stupid mistakes in the past and I hope this time, I won't make any mistakes. But, Silas has to understand that I'm human and make mistakes sometimes. Guarding is my passion because I feel great that I protect prisoners from harms way. I will put my full effort into guarding this time. I also hope to befriend players and not disrespect them. Hopefully I can lower the amount of people that hate me also! I expect that Silas won't accept this because I just got demoted/other reasons. After being prisoner for multiple days I've been extremely bored because nothing appealed to me as being prisoner. I loved being guard because I was protecting innocent prisoners and keeping the prison safe. Also, I had so many good memories from being guard and getting demoted just destroys me. I would love if I got another chance Big Grin. Furthermore, I will report any bugs to Silas/a warden I find. I won't abuse any bugs either. To conclude, I hope that Silas overlooks anything I've done in the past and gives me a final chance at guard!  Kappa

Leave replies telling me where I could improve please! (Keep it on topic)

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Why is it you deleted your staff application after your "final" application?

Still -1.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 13th, 2015, 05:33 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Why is it you deleted your staff application after your "final" application?

Still -1.
Wasn't me

signature

The second app after your final one? Can't let go?  pedobear

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Didn't you say you were done applying?...?...
-1  dogemaster

signature

1000ms
2nd times the charm?
3rd times the charm?
4th times the charm?

Stop reposting your app.

signature

???
(Mar 14th, 2015, 12:46 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: 2nd times the charm?
3rd times the charm?
4th times the charm?

Stop reposting your app.
9th times the charm Silas

signature

Sniped you asshole you made ur sentence "So i can retard" I meant to say "So I can say retard" Are you serious man? 1- r00d

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Mar 15th, 2015, 08:01 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:Sniped you asshole you made ur sentence "So i can retard" I meant to say "So I can say retard" Are you serious man? 1- r00d
salt

signature