The stupidest rule I have ever heard of on MCP.
(May 8th, 2014, 04:06 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Honestly you don't get any lag unless you're within 2-3 blocks of them, also it doesn't make my fps drop whatsoever so...
At least a 10 fps drop looking at your plot compared to others, and sure no doubt your plot is not the issue but if every plot gets 125 chests like yours it would lag like a mother fucker.

signature

???
(May 8th, 2014, 05:00 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1125.msg7541#msg7541 date=1399590388]
Honestly you don't get any lag unless you're within 2-3 blocks of them, also it doesn't make my fps drop whatsoever so...
At least a 10 fps drop looking at your plot compared to others, and sure no doubt your plot is not the issue but if every plot gets 125 chests like yours it would lag like a mother fucker.
[/quote]

Then set a chest limit

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 8th, 2014, 05:09 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=1125.msg7543#msg7543 date=1399593633]
[quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1125.msg7541#msg7541 date=1399590388]
Honestly you don't get any lag unless you're within 2-3 blocks of them, also it doesn't make my fps drop whatsoever so...
[/quote]

Then set a chest limit
[/quote]
Harder than it seems unless we go and do inspections regularly.

signature

???
(May 8th, 2014, 06:58 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Harder than it seems unless we go and do inspections regularly.

It isn't like Wardens have much other things to do from time to time, could do checks maybe once every month?

signature

This may be a bit hard to add but, say each player can only place down 3 chests to start and everytime they vote they gain 0.25 of a chest point, when they get a full CP they can place another chest.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(May 8th, 2014, 07:14 PM)zs471 link Wrote: This may be a bit hard to add but, say each player can only place down 3 chests to start and everytime they vote they gain 0.25 of a chest point, when they get a full CP they can place another chest.

I say we start out with more then that because three chests wouldn't hold a fraction of my shit.

signature

(May 8th, 2014, 07:14 PM)zs471 link Wrote: This may be a bit hard to add but, say each player can only place down 3 chests to start and everytime they vote they gain 0.25 of a chest point, when they get a full CP they can place another chest.
that sounds stupid.  Just flat out stupid, are you kidding me.  That wouldn't change a thing, you play about 2 weeks and bam, you have loads of chests again.  Also, imagine the pain it would take to implemented it wouldn't even be worth it, honestly they should just ban mass storage full out.  This is what ck's are for, if you don't like ck's nether travel about 100k blocks and bam, you're basically invincable

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
There are reasons we haven't implemented anything like this so for now we are just giving warnings to plots that stand out.

- Not possible to track already placed chests
- Could think of more reasons but lazy.

signature

???
welp time to get rid of everything that is useless of mine Big Grin

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(May 8th, 2014, 10:55 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: welp time to get rid of everything that is useless of mine Big Grin
I reccommend making a trash can in your plot.