The stupidest rule I have ever heard of on MCP.
[Image: 78bd0Gv.png]

[Image: JvCfOAz.png]

Don't you think there are enough plot rules by now Silas like seriously, first you only allow us to own 1 plot, then you don't let us own both a plot AND a cell even though there are plenty of extra cells that nobody has ever even rented before, you don't allow redstone clocks, and now we can't have a lot of chests on our plot? You realize that chest keepers eat items which I'm not risking, right? I have shops, I have chests to store the items to resupply my shops, and I have chests to store my items in because I don't want chest keeper eating them so why do you keep making player rules more strict? I see absolutely nothing wrong with having chests on my plot which actually have a purpose, it's not like they're just random chests with nothing in them. The top floor is all for my shops and unless you're telling me that shops aren't allowed either, they should be able to stay. My middle floor is for storage which I go to whenever I need to craft an item or I get an enchantment that I wish to sell as well as using the furnaces on that floor for smelting my items.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
this is why we have a free world

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(May 8th, 2014, 01:35 PM)astralaether link Wrote: this is why we have a free world

I am not risking getting raided.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 8th, 2014, 01:44 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=astralaether link=topic=1125.msg7521#msg7521 date=1399581323]
this is why we have a free world

I am not risking getting raided.
[/quote]

honestly, when people have bases that are over 50,000 blocks out, the only reason they ever get raided is because they invite someone to their base. Make a personal base and /sethome

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Mk what about the players that aren't free huh?

signature

(May 8th, 2014, 02:44 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Mk what about the players that aren't free huh?
they shouldn't even have enough for a plot if they do, it's obviiously an alt

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(May 8th, 2014, 03:12 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: [quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=1125.msg7526#msg7526 date=1399585443]
Mk what about the players that aren't free huh?
they shouldn't even have enough for a plot if they do, it's obviiously an alt
[/quote]

Nah, when I was an E I had my own courtyard plot rofl.

signature

If we didn't enforce rules like this fps for players with worse pc's would be non existent. Get mojang to fix the game and rules like this will not exist.

signature

???
Honestly you don't get any lag unless you're within 2-3 blocks of them, also it doesn't make my fps drop whatsoever so...

signature

I think that bob has a perfectly reasonable point here. I think we should be allowed to have a lot of chests in our plots, and we should be allowed to have more than one. If we cant have more than one, at least make the plots a little bit bigger.