Conserning my activity.
Finals are next week, gonna being studying all this week. I'm still here, don't demote please.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
No problem, thanks for the heads up. What exams will you be taking?

signature

???
>Big Grin>Big Grin>Big Grin Both Sr gards gone >Big Grin>Big Grin>Big Grin>Big Grin>Big Grin #riot time
NOT WHEN IM HERE COOL

signature

where did Warden astral go
(May 6th, 2014, 04:21 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: NOT WHEN IM HERE COOL
psshh i can handle you
I doubt that seeing as you and Vortexx family 10v1ed him and he didn't die once I doubt you can handle him

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 6th, 2014, 04:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: I doubt that seeing as you and Vortexx family 10v1ed him and he didn't die once I doubt you can handle him
the only reason we couldnt kill him was cuz he kept running and then you and greds and other noobs kept getting in our way...
(May 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: the only reason we couldnt kill him was cuz he kept running and then you and greds and other noobs kept getting in our way...

Lol no we sat for a good twenty minutes or so and he only ran four plots away and gappled and what not and you kept running at him, Pointless even said that wasn't even a challenge for him.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 6th, 2014, 04:56 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1117.msg7467#msg7467 date=1399419104]

the only reason we couldnt kill him was cuz he kept running and then you and greds and other noobs kept getting in our way...

Lol no we sat for a good twenty minutes or so and he only ran four plots away and gappled and what not and you kept running at him, Pointless even said that wasn't even a challenge for him.
[/quote]
well, js, he was probably haqing anyway  Tongue, also it seemed like he had a ton of gapples stacked up, he probs had a bunch of pots on him too, most guards dont do that, so props on that idea point Wink
Gonna lock because this has turned into a Mit vs. Er fight.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]