Guard Apps
So I've been watching the guard applications, and I've noticed that it seems like the wardens and Silas seem to just ignore the app after that person has been demoted twice already, or demoted once for something really big. For example: Me, I was demoted twice, now it seems like the wardens are like "nope! No more chances for you!", and same with Noah, and a few others, and also Will, who was demoted for hax once. Just wanna throw this out there to anyone who is applying and if they've already been demoted twice, or demoted once for something really serious, it seems like you have very slim chances at getting guard. I may be wrong though, I just noticed this and thought I'd point it out.
Hacks, will more or less be the line drawn point, I doubt you will be awarded guard again after found hacking.

Noah was demoted once for typing /rankup, I don't know the second time around he was demoted for.

Willtd? Demoted for hacks your saying? I already said he would be awarded again without great time put into making sure your active and you prove you won't hack again, people may be given a chance over time once they are deemed worthy of guard again.

And well Er, you was demoted the first time because you jailed people for cursing and didn't know what you were doing, second run you were somewhat decent and was demoted for safezoning, and with your recent ban for hacking, I doubt with a recent ban with hacks you will be given guard.

I am not speaking for staff, wardens, Zeedin, or Silas, I am simply stating my opinion on why a few people have not gotten guard because of past demotions, I doubt it is the amount of demotions, I think it is the reasons for demotion that keep said person from getting guard.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 1st, 2014, 04:09 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Hacks, will more or less be the line drawn point, I doubt you will be awarded guard again after found hacking.

Noah was demoted once for typing /rankup, I don't know the second time around he was demoted for.

Willtd? Demoted for hacks your saying? I already said he would be awarded again without great time put into making sure your active and you prove you won't hack again, people may be given a chance over time once they are deemed worthy of guard again.

And well Er, you was demoted the first time because you jailed people for cursing and didn't know what you were doing, second run you were somewhat decent and was demoted for safezoning, and with your recent ban for hacking, I doubt with a recent ban with hacks you will be given guard.

I am not speaking for staff, wardens, Zeedin, or Silas, I am simply stating my opinion on why a few people have not gotten guard because of past demotions, I doubt it is the amount of demotions, I think it is the reasons for demotion that keep said person from getting guard.
Well I've noticed it with a couple people besides myself, Noah was demoted for giving out a sword the second time, and thats really just a tiny mistake, much like the time when I safezoned (a bit different though), but really I dont see any reason why Noah cannot be guard again, from what I've seen, the wardens usually just give the person two chances, and if they blow them both, they wont be getting guard again. I can see what you're saying though.
(May 1st, 2014, 04:14 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: Well I've noticed it with a couple people besides myself, Noah was demoted for giving out a sword the second time, and thats really just a tiny mistake, much like the time when I safezoned (a bit different though), but really I dont see any reason why Noah cannot be guard again, from what I've seen, the wardens usually just give the person two chances, and if they blow them both, they wont be getting guard again. I can see what you're saying though.

_Efex, SnipedYall, And Pointless have been guard how many times?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(May 1st, 2014, 04:16 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1092.msg7315#msg7315 date=1398986066]

Well I've noticed it with a couple people besides myself, Noah was demoted for giving out a sword the second time, and thats really just a tiny mistake, much like the time when I safezoned (a bit different though), but really I dont see any reason why Noah cannot be guard again, from what I've seen, the wardens usually just give the person two chances, and if they blow them both, they wont be getting guard again. I can see what you're saying though.

_Efex, SnipedYall, And Pointless have been guard how many times?
[/quote]
I dont know.................................................. I never knew Efex was a guard rofl. and I never knew point was a guard before the time that hes guard now
(May 1st, 2014, 03:58 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: So I've been watching the guard applications, and I've noticed that it seems like the wardens and Silas seem to just ignore the app after that person has been demoted twice already, or demoted once for something really big. For example: Me, I was demoted twice, now it seems like the wardens are like "nope! No more chances for you!", and same with Noah, and a few others, and also Will, who was demoted for hax once. Just wanna throw this out there to anyone who is applying and if they've already been demoted twice, or demoted once for something really serious, it seems like you have very slim chances at getting guard. I may be wrong though, I just noticed this and thought I'd point it out.
Sounds like you are upset that no one posted a single reply to your guard app. This is most likely because, at the end of your app you said something along the lines of ' If you are going to post about my previous demotions don't post, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. ' People simply just followed what you said.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I ignore all apps until we need staff, it's pretty much about having a nice app, being online (I'll likely chose a person for guard if they're online when I'm checking), and having good timing.

signature

???
also, not bugging us helps your chances too

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(May 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM)astralaether link Wrote: also, not bugging us helps your chances too
Well, I thought I already didnt have any more chances sooo yah