For Shotgun
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoUCgXrMTxo[/youtube]

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I'm not sure about anyone else but, I'm not watching through 10 minutes of silent rushpvp, you should find the parts you want people to see and post the times they appear at.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 28th, 2014, 03:48 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I'm not sure about anyone else but, I'm not watching through 10 minutes of silent rushpvp, you should find the parts you want people to see and post the times they appear at.

He just ask I record a round, would you rather I have fraps record my mic as well? :3 Those ts conversations though

signature

1st of all, what is the point of this? 2nd, get a new recording software cause that one is laggy asf. 3rd, get a new texture pack cuz that one is ugly asf
(Apr 28th, 2014, 04:18 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: 1st of all, what is the point of this? 2nd, get a new recording software cause that one is laggy asf. 3rd, get a new texture pack cuz that one is ugly asf

1: Shotgun and a lot of players were accusing BudderRacer and Pigmine of hacking, so shotgun asked me to record.

2. It isn't the recording software, it is my pc, I have made it clear in the past I lag like shit.

3. The texture pack is for pvp, this one just happens to be the temp one until I redo my own.

4. Do the numbed list right

signature

(Apr 28th, 2014, 04:21 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1078.msg7222#msg7222 date=1398727122]
1st of all, what is the point of this? 2nd, get a new recording software cause that one is laggy asf. 3rd, get a new texture pack cuz that one is ugly asf

1: Shotgun and a lot of players were accusing BudderRacer and Pigmine of hacking, so shotgun asked me to record.

2. It isn't the recording software, it is my pc, I have made it clear in the past I lag like shit.

3. The texture pack is for pvp, this one just happens to be the temp one until I redo my own.

4. Do the numbed list right
[/quote]
1: ah

2: rofl just get a gaming pc, or get a mac.

3: Dont use that pack, its ugly asf. Did you say you made that pack?  ???

4: Yes mother.
(Apr 28th, 2014, 04:24 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: 1: ah

1: Yes that is the video reason, I am not sure myself but a lot of people were accusing them of hacking.

2: I am in the process of getting one, and no fuck mac.

3: I didn't make it, mine is a lot better, but not good for pvp, hence why I am completely redoing it.

4. Father*

signature

(Apr 28th, 2014, 04:31 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Coolshorts link=topic=1078.msg7226#msg7226 date=1398727473]
1: ah

1: Yes that is the video reason, I am not sure myself but a lot of people were accusing them of hacking.

2: I am in the process of getting one, and no fuck mac.

3: I didn't make it, mine is a lot better, but not good for pvp, hence why I am completely redoing it.

4. Father*
[/quote]
1: Yeah, I've noticed pigmine hacking several times in the past too. From what I have seen, he has Bow Aimbot, and some kind of Fast-Bow-Drawback or something like that. I dont even know, but thats what Im seeing. Also, budderracer was definately hacking. Usually he sucks ass at PvP, but for pretty much the whole time for multiple rushpvp games he was 1st on the top kill list. Budderracer has never been that good at pvp, and everyone was having a super hard time killing him. I guess you could say, him PvPing like that is impossible without hax. (unless like geo hacked his account or something :^))

2: Kay, dont hate on macs

3: Kay

4:
[Image: aQta7QJ.jpg]