Someone help me fix this piece of shit
I cant see anything on MC, any suggestions on what to do?

[Image: dMP2VWI.png]

Someone halp me pls

signature

[Image: eJw1i7EKwkAQBfv7ivcDigipBROwUIloEaxkye3F...wcLuE~.png]
have you tried turning it off and back on again?

delete your .minecraft folder and rerun the program, let it gen all the folders, and then play again

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
if what astral says does not help you may need to update/change graphics drivers.

signature

???
are you using a resource pack?
if so try disabling it, it could be outdated

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
(Apr 28th, 2014, 03:54 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote: are you using a resource pack?
if so try disabling it, it could be outdated
Speaking of which, there also has been a lot of lag lately on MCP, RushPvP, and the Hub. I don't know if this is just the "Fires", like Silas was talking about, or if its just my computer. Im mostly getting a lot of delay lag, mostly from chat, and a little bit of block glitch lag. After a few seconds of this lag, it kicks me, saying "Timeout Exception: Null". Or something like that. I mostly just remember the "Exception: Null" part (my mom took the comp so i cant check atm). I tried doing a lot of things to try and fix this, but nothing seemed to work, and I was trying to think of what's been different lately, and then I thought of the Custom Texture pack that the server uses. I just recently started using the pack, and I've been having this lag problem ever since. Someone please help me.
(Apr 28th, 2014, 04:32 PM)Coolshorts link Wrote: Speaking of which, there also has been a lot of lag lately on MCP, RushPvP, and the Hub. I don't know if this is just the "Fires", like Silas was talking about, or if its just my computer. Im mostly getting a lot of delay lag, mostly from chat, and a little bit of block glitch lag. After a few seconds of this lag, it kicks me, saying "Timeout Exception: Null". Or something like that. I mostly just remember the "Exception: Null" part (my mom took the comp so i cant check atm). I tried doing a lot of things to try and fix this, but nothing seemed to work, and I was trying to think of what's been different lately, and then I thought of the Custom Texture pack that the server uses. I just recently started using the pack, and I've been having this lag problem ever since. Someone please help me.

When I had used the pack I had actually ran into the lag problem but that is only when joining, it takes a minute to open the textures and apply them, the block lag, chat lag and everything is my guess the "fires" Silas was talking about.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Delay is likely your fault, if it is just you experiencing it.

signature

???