For Er
You are not a real Batman fan clearly others have been Batman if you have read the comics

Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael - was asked by Bruce to assume the role after Bane had broken his back (Knightfall arc)

Dick Grayson - asked by Bruce after stripping Azrael of the mantle (because he was ****ing up), while Bruce still needed to train after recovering from Bane's attack. (Prodigal Son arc); Dick is also the current Batman after Bruce's apparent death (apparent, being the operative word).

There are some Silver Age/pre-Crisis stories where Thomas Wayne acted as a Bat-Man when he was comparably Bruce's age. Along those lines, I believe there a story where Alfred dresses up as Batman to perpetuate Bruce's secret identity.

There might be some other stuff, depending on how technical you want to get (or if I'm just entirely absent-minded on something), both those first two names are the biggies.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Gay speech.
(Apr 7th, 2014, 05:04 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:You are not a real Batman fan clearly others have been Batman if you have read the comics

Jean-Paul Valley/Azrael - was asked by Bruce to assume the role after Bane had broken his back (Knightfall arc)

Dick Grayson - asked by Bruce after stripping Azrael of the mantle (because he was ****ing up), while Bruce still needed to train after recovering from Bane's attack. (Prodigal Son arc); Dick is also the current Batman after Bruce's apparent death (apparent, being the operative word).

There are some Silver Age/pre-Crisis stories where Thomas Wayne acted as a Bat-Man when he was comparably Bruce's age. Along those lines, I believe there a story where Alfred dresses up as Batman to perpetuate Bruce's secret identity.

There might be some other stuff, depending on how technical you want to get (or if I'm just entirely absent-minded on something), both those first two names are the biggies.
Im only a recent Batman comic fan, mostly a Batman movie fan though. Stop making gay speeches and acting like you know everything.
Then if you wouldn't act like a dumb ass? I mean if you want to run around and be a super hear then I mean come on man do some research, and I just copied and pasted that :^)

signature

(Apr 7th, 2014, 05:20 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Then if you wouldn't act like a dumb ass? I mean if you want to run around and be a super hear then I mean come on man do some research, and I just copied and pasted that :^)
Dude, Im just saying, batman is a badass superhero, and just because I don't know every single fact about him or his comics, doesn't mean I can't be a fan. So go home Mit.
I am home? Just saying don't praise a superhero who you think was only Bruce Wayne when Batman has been multiple people. At least Spiderman was only one person Big Grin

signature

This is what I have to say:

[Image: YM4Q94u.jpg]
Me when reading threads like this
[Image: WmOPAzj.gif]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 7th, 2014, 08:28 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:Me when reading threads like this
[Image: WmOPAzj.gif]
lol, which one are you? the black haired retard? the blonde retard? or the guy with the orange shirt who can't stop staring at both the retards, thinking to himself "hmm? i can't decide which one I should ask out first, they're both so hotttt mmmhhh"

the black haired retard reminds me a bit of Josh from Drake and Josh, if any of you have ever seen that show, its pretty funneh Tongue
Quote:lol, which one are you? the black haired retard? the blonde retard? or the guy with the orange shirt who can't stop staring at both the retards, thinking to himself "hmm? i can't decide which one I should ask out first, they're both so hotttt mmmhhh"

the black haired retard reminds me a bit of Josh from Drake and Josh, if any of you have ever seen that show, its pretty funneh Tongue

[Image: zkWzzg1.jpg]

signature

???