Actual Sniped's Guard App
[b][u]What is your IGN? SnipedYall
[u][b]When can you play on MCP? Mostly 2:30 - 8:00 PM Eastern Standard
[b][u]What is your timezone?Eastern Standard US
[u][b]What is your rank on the server? Baron
[u][b]Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played on multiple prison servers.
[u][b]Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. MCP A-Guard B-Guard and C-Guard
[u][b]Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read them about 5 times.
[u][b]Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me because I am loyal and have changed since I was guard. I am mature and follow the rules. I hope to learn the new ways of guarding seeing I've been off for about 2-3 months. I am starting to play MCP again and would like to become guard. I was a fool for resigning or not doing my job correctly. I will be a more serious guard and I would also like to keep this application short and sweet so it's easy to read.
Best regards,
  SnipedYall
sedimentary torch

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Mar 28th, 2014, 12:24 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote:What is your IGN? SnipedYall
[u][b]Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I have played on multiple prison servers.
[u][b]Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. MCP A-Guard B-Guard and C-Guard
[u][b]Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read them about 5 times.
[u][b]Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me because I am loyal and have changed since I was guard. I am mature and follow the rules. I hope to learn the new ways of guarding seeing I've been off for about 2-3 months. I am starting to play MCP again and would like to become guard. I was a fool for resigning or not doing my job correctly. I will be a more serious guard and I would also like to keep this application short and sweet so it's easy to read.
Best regards,
  SnipedYall
sedimentary torch

[b][u][i]Why did you have to use every formatting option?[/i]
I don't know thought it would look cool

signature

Like I said on your other app +1

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 28th, 2014, 12:30 PM)MorbidEntree link Wrote:[quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=821.msg5475#msg5475 date=1396034691]
What is your IGN? SnipedYall
Best regards,
  SnipedYall
sedimentary torch

[/quote][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][move]not all of them[b][/move][/shadow][/glow]

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
Thanks wolfblood_mitsuo

signature

(Mar 28th, 2014, 12:35 PM)ASINISTERTACO link Wrote:[quote author=MorbidEntree link=topic=821.msg5476#msg5476 date=1396035048]
[quote author=SnipedYall link=topic=821.msg5475#msg5475 date=1396034691]
What is your IGN? SnipedYall
Best regards,
  SnipedYall
sedimentary torch

[/quote][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][move]not all of them[/move][/shadow][/glow]
[/quote]

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]
    • [li]
      Quote:[tt][sub][sup]
      [pre][b]True[/pre]
      [/sup][/sub][/tt]
    [/li]
[/glow][/shadow]
Do you both mind stopping the off topic chat and focus on the app?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
-Mit didn't like my post-
(Mar 28th, 2014, 03:25 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Do you both mind stopping the off topic chat and focus on the app?
k fine mit

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]