Moderator Poll
This is a makeshift Poll for the next MCP Moderator. The Poll Option seems to be under maintenance, so I will be making this poll manually.

The Current Moderator Candidates: Greds6 (Morbid Entree), zs471 (zs471), and ASINISTERTACO (ASINISTERTACO)

Please submit the name of your vote in your reply. Also please state detailed reason(s) on why this person should get mod.

Hopefully this will provide a player's view of who the next Mod should be, to help the staff out. Please do not make your vote for your friend, do not be biased in your vote, also, if you are a candidate, and a friend votes against you, please do not take it personally, it is for the best as long as their vote counts.

I will do a votes overview at about 4:00 PM MST every day showing that day's votes tally. I expect this poll to go for about a week, and we will have to see who ends up with the most votes after the week is up. Hopefully the winner of the votes gets Mod, because I believe we do need another capable Moderator on MCP.

Please Do Not Post Invalid Votes On This Thread, And Please Do Not Post If You Have Nothing Useful To Say.
Greds6 self-denied their mod app. Just sayin.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Greds6 in my opinion is a good choice for mod, so are you, but i would prefer you stay in LBB. greds6 shouldn't have self denied her/his app, he/she still deserves a fair chance. Now, back to the votes...
we actually give zero fucks on who the community says we should choose for staff

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Way to be rude astral. I don't really care, also you're not the one who accepts the Mods so?.. you really have no place to say that. I am just making a simple poll to provide some more insight to who would be a good Mod. Stop trying to find ways to say my posts are useless when they're not.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 09:11 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Way to be rude astral. I don't really care, also you're not the one who accepts the Mods so?.. you really have no place to say that. I am just making a simple poll to provide some more insight to who would be a good Mod. Stop trying to find ways to say my posts are useless when they're not.
actually, if given permission to, astral can promote a mod

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Silas will never let Astral decide who gets Mod or Guard. He may have Astral do the promotion and change, but only after Silas accepts their application. I guarantee that.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 09:24 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Silas will never let Astral decide who gets Mod or Guard. He may have Astral do the promotion and change, but only after Silas accepts their application. I guarantee that.

A warden can accept or deny an application look at Zeedin he excepted Erika

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Mar 15th, 2014, 11:00 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=689.msg4577#msg4577 date=1394900675]
Silas will never let Astral decide who gets Mod or Guard. He may have Astral do the promotion and change, but only after Silas accepts their application. I guarantee that.

A warden can accept or deny an application look at Zeedin he excepted Erika
[/quote]hmm but mit im not siding with any1 here but zeedin also created the forums

signature

[Image: eJw9w0EKgzAQBdD9nOIfoEIRPIHoqkEX7QEifmsg...4oIlQ~.png]
Thank you taco. And Zeedin is not really a Warden. He is more of the Co-Owner of MCP, and map maker of MCP, and designer of CDGS. Zeedin is not just a Warden. And in my opinion, Astral does not deserve Waren anyway.