b_bob58's Guard Application
What is your IGN? b_bob58

When can you play on MCP? Almost every day during the week from 3:00pm-9:00pm and on weekends 12:00pm-12:00am

What is your timezone? Eastern

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I used to play on Mumau's, FrostJail, and a few other ones I didn't like too much.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Yes, I was a Trainee Guard a long time ago on Mumau's.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, sedimentary torch.

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? I am often one of only 5-8 players online about 2 hours before events on weekdays, in the mornings, and late at night when there is no staff online to enforce rules. Additionally, I am an accurate and swift typist that can often be of help to new players and enforce the rules of PvP and if I last long enough, then the chat rules as well. I also believe that I can be one of the mature, responsible, and majorly active guards that MCP is in extreme need of as of this week. As well as being a very active player, I also find myself reading the chat frequently. To sum this up, I'm basically saying that MCP needs a good guard here and there and I believe that I am one of the players that can currently fill this position.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]