Traydenpoke's Guard Application
Ok before I start I'm just gonna say some things about myself.Im Canadian and I like almost every food,and if this is rejected,I will still play on MCP.Now , to the questions.

What is your IGN:Traydenpoke

When can you play on mcp?Pretty much everyday all day if you want me too.

What is your time zone? Eastern Timezone (Canada)

What is your rank on the server? Citizen and I am a 10$ donor.

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes I am the highest rank on many of them.

Do you have experience with guarding?Give a list of servers and your guard rank:I was a Head-Guard on a server that closed down.

Have you read both the guard and prisoner rules,even the ones in the info room? Yes,sedimentry torch.

Why should pick you to be our next guard?You should pick me because I am very dedicated to the server,and when I'm on guards are usually not on.I will not abuse and will follow all rules.I also help new people , when a new person joins for example I usually give them some stuff to get started with.And,the other day I gave 100k to thesecondbaron so he could get free rank.Also because I love prison servers and I am super trustworthy,I will not give out free stuff to prisoners etc.I just want everyone to have fun.If I got guard I would be trustworthy,nice and tons more loyal.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day Smile
"I was Head-Guard on a server that closed down"

which one?

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Erm.... I'll try and remember but it was a while ago I'll reply if I find it.
Tray, just throwing this out there...

Mod/guard app=possible fav demotion... Unless the app is accepted...
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 02:28 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Mod/guard app=possible fav demotion... Unless the app is accepted...

What? ???

That made no sense.
fac* demotion? morbid? shut up
(Feb 23rd, 2014, 08:03 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: fac* demotion? morbid? shut up

no need to be so hostile because of a typo that you made

signature

(Feb 23rd, 2014, 09:29 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I do not want to hear anything u have to say?

Hypocrite much?
If you say so.

Btw, that was so very rude and offensive.

P.S. astral, isnt it time to lock this or something?
(Feb 24th, 2014, 12:05 AM)MorbidEntree link Wrote: If you say so.

Btw, that was so very rude and offensive.

P.S. astral, isnt it time to lock this or something?

hasn't been accepted nor denied.

signature