Vinnyv54321's Guard Application
i agree, he has played long enough to take on the responsibility of the guard position.
+1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
I agree with you poprock
(Feb 14th, 2014, 11:58 PM)poprock link Wrote: i agree, he has played long enough to take on the responsibility of the guard position.
+1

I love how people screwed at Cray to get off our forums for being banned, yet nobody says anything to Willtd.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
thats cuz cray was a dick about it, and is still talking shit about MCP and its players? will is a nice guy and was banned for something that wasn't even valid, i tried the IP of the server he advertised, and it didn't even work? willtd05 deserves unbar, cray just needs to gtfo cuz he's a dick and is not doing anything useful on our forums
Er honestly just shush for a bloody moment, that ip Will advertised was legit another players server and he shouldn't be unbanned for doing something stupid

signature

well i tried to go on that server and it wouldn't work? and cray is just spamming forums and being a dick? cray needs to go...
You have been the person to spam the forums the most, I would bet my last dollar you are over the forums more then Astral, just sit back, shut up, and stop hating on people Will was banned with good reason you said Cray shouldn't be here then neither should Will

signature

(Feb 22nd, 2014, 09:10 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: thats cuz cray was a dick about it, and is still talking shit about MCP and its players? will is a nice guy and was banned for something that wasn't even valid, i tried the IP of the server he advertised, and it didn't even work? willtd05 deserves unbar, cray just needs to gtfo cuz he's a dick and is not doing anything useful on our forums

they literally did the same thing

also lol @ "not doing anything useful on our forums"

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
No, crazy spammed caps in chat to purposely get demoted and banned, then advertised with Ron on forums... All will did was advertise an IP that doesn't even work...
(Feb 22nd, 2014, 11:04 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: No, crazy spammed caps in chat to purposely get demoted and banned, then advertised with Ron on forums... All will did was advertise an IP that doesn't even work...

The ip advertised is Ura's server I think

signature