Origins
I was thinking and figured that it could be interesting to learn about how people came up with their usernames :3
I'll start.

Minecraft Username (Greds6): I got Greds6 back when I was playing Runescape and the username I wanted wasn't available or something so it suggested Greds6 for me and I chose it.

Forums Username (MorbidEntree): Got this one by randomly choosing a gamertag on Xbox using the spiny wheel thing.
Jizzy Pillow....

signature

???
(Feb 19th, 2014, 08:26 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Jizzy Pillow....

I was going to say something,......Then I remember almost everyone on the server is like 12, 13, 14 and some younger then that.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
From runescape when i was 11 used to use halo414
But it was taken so i used a suggestion from it,used the name ever since.(stupid reason for a legendary name,huh?)

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
<.< Mine was given to me. Worse story ever.....

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
KevinMineDiamond cause I mine diamonds. That0neAsianDude cause I know this one Asian dude.
lol kevin? mit? were all adults here? you can speak up?

my username: my initials, and a code that was for my accelerated reading account for school, that was just branded into my mind? i also got the url nickname: Coolshorts ? because i showed up for Basketball tryouts in jeans last year LOL
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:22 PM)KevinMineDiamond link Wrote: KevinMineDiamond cause I mine diamonds. That0neAsianDude cause I know this one Asian dude.
one day, i want to mine diamonds with you!

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 19th, 2014, 08:26 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Jizzy Pillow....

there's a real story behind this

long live dizzy_pillow

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Feb 20th, 2014, 07:04 AM)astralaether link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=488.msg3034#msg3034 date=1392866813]
Jizzy Pillow....

there's a real story behind this

long live dizzy_pillow
[/quote]

:o