Guard Application
Jeez guys, you still have a chance if you're B. It's happened a few times before.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
yes if i remember correctly, i was the last person who was accepted under Free rank? and then firewing told silas that he shouldn't accept anyone who is under Free rank? and since then, he hasn't...
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:01 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yes if i remember correctly, i was the last person who was accepted under Free rank? and then firewing told silas that he shouldn't accept anyone who is under Free rank? and since then, he hasn't...
that doesn't mean it won't happen

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:01 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: yes if i remember correctly, i was the last person who was accepted under Free rank? and then firewing told silas that he shouldn't accept anyone who is under Free rank? and since then, he hasn't...

oh, I see

if firewing said it, it must be true

signature

lol no? it was forewing who got me demoted before? and in his report, he told silas he shouldn't accept anyone below B rank? and since then, he hasn't? it seems that silas is taking his advice
(Feb 19th, 2014, 03:46 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol no? it was forewing who got me demoted before? and in his report, he told silas he shouldn't accept anyone below B rank? and since then, he hasn't? it seems that silas is taking his advice

just because it's rare doesn't mean that it's impossible altogether

signature

well its been what? 4 months since then? and silas hasn't accepted One Person Below Free Rank...
(Feb 19th, 2014, 07:30 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: well its been what? 4 months since then? and silas hasn't accepted One Person Below Free Rank...
about 1 month,and probably because there's no good applications

signature

lol no, not one month? the most recent additions since the reset are: Point, zs, me, and fap? point was baron i believe, or at least citizen, zs was free, i was baron, fap was free? and they don't know anything about how to make a good app if they're below Free rank really? there are some acceptions on that note (ME)? and they are really not experienced enough to know how to guard well, if you look back to when i was guard when i was B rank, thats a perfect example lol
(Feb 19th, 2014, 09:54 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol no, not one month? the most recent additions since the reset are: Point, zs, me, and fap? point was baron i believe, or at least citizen, zs was free, i was baron, fap was free? and they don't know anything about how to make a good app if they're below Free rank really? there are some acceptions on that note (ME)? and they are really not experienced enough to know how to guard well, if you look back to when i was guard when i was B rank, thats a perfect example lol
doesn't mean someone else wouldn't be good at guarding, mitsuo was a good guard.  and it was 1.5month or rounded down 1month.

signature