Buttkicker12345 and DonkeyCeasar Hacking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H6dYNpAL...ata_player

I believe they are using Kill Aura, Forcefield or something along those lines.

signature

Nothing will be done here, they are doing so much damage because they're taking strength II pots, You can't hit them as easy because they take speed II, *hit detect while trying to hit someone using speed II*:lolnope And there are no hacks here, Kill aura and aimbot bow make the player's head aim at the targeted players head. They weren't doing that.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
(Feb 17th, 2014, 09:58 PM)GeoDope link Wrote: Kill aura and aimbot bow make the player's head aim at the targeted players head.

Kill aura only does that if they are using aura lockview.
I know butt doesn't hack lol just because you were beat in a fight doesn't mean they hack. The thing is I know why thy beat you donkey is one of the best team players and butt is an amazing pvper u guys can't be cooperative you are not organized when it comes to fighting. So don't be jumping to conclusions when you get beat.
locked because you removed the video

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.