2: no more donor
3: made me baron again
4: made me donor again
5: took away my Never Hunger pack
6: unknown, still searching to see if I'm missing anything technical

PS: i would've emailed silas? but idk the address :/
well, maybe we could fix it if you hadn't gone and gotten tempbanned

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Yea well I was raging, and I'm not tempbanned anymore so I don't see what the problem is now... Plz fix my never hunger...

PS: I think I figured out what exactly happened:

When geo demoted me, re reset all of my permanent donor packs, which were the following:

-Lifetime Donator Access Plain $40
-Baron MCP
-Never Hunger

If I had other permanent donor packs I'm sure they would've been reset too
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeee fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, ifffffffffffffffffff thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt chunttttttttttttttttttt doesntttttttttttttttt fixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx itttttttttttttttttttttt I willllllllllllllllllll  afterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr schooooooooooooooooooool.

signature

???
Lol k, also, Silas, u shud maybe get sum better wardens Tongue
never hunger still not fixed...
(Feb 16th, 2014, 02:27 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Are you kidding me????? :O

Geo is the Best Warden Ever!
I just woke up. And seeing that you just said "Get some better wardens"
Over a demotion? And some donor things you haven't gotten back yet? Last night I gave you your donor access and suffix, made you baron. Maybe if you didn't break all them rules I could have asked if you had anything else. I've never seen anyone take a demotion like this before. I'm sorry it happened, but I told you to watch yourself.

signature

(Mar 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM)GeoDope link Wrote:[quote author=serrian_ link=topic=6355.msg39052#msg39052 date=1647977252]
no

serrian doesn't deserve +15/-7 karma, he wishes he could deny apps. Serrian is never getting staff again lmao
[/quote]
silas, geo claims he can't fix it
(Feb 17th, 2014, 12:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: silas, geo claims he can't fix it

Did you read what he just said? ???
(Feb 17th, 2014, 11:48 AM)GeoDope link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=440.msg2549#msg2549 date=1392586059]
Are you kidding me????? :O

Geo is the Best Warden Ever!
I just woke up. And seeing that you just said "Get some better wardens"
Over a demotion? And some donor things you haven't gotten back yet? Last night I gave you your donor access and suffix, made you baron. Maybe if you didn't break all them rules I could have asked if you had anything else. I've never seen anyone take a demotion like this before. I'm sorry it happened, but I told you to watch yourself.

[/quote]
fixed.

signature

???