Factions [Resolved]
xD Well true

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
If we only had a dev to develop a plugin like this. (like S_Ryan, if you remember him)

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 09:07 PM)BluudBath link Wrote: If we only had a dev to develop a plugin like this. (like S_Ryan, if you remember him)

ryan pissed silas off and that's why he's banned

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
who's ryan??? and astral, why don't u make something of urslef besides signs and make the plugin urself? that would gain u a lot of respect from everyone and it would make us all happy, its a win win win win win win win win? continued? situation Tongue
Ryan was an old immature dev. I personally hate what has been done with the factions plugin, it's honestly shit. One day we may get our own version but it's not high up on my list of things to do. If we do ever replace factions it will be introduced with a full reset.

signature

???
Lul, at least I am not alone on the thought of the factions plug in but oh well, just gives others a chance to try and match or beat it :^)

signature

(Feb 16th, 2014, 10:12 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: If we do ever replace factions it will be introduced with a full reset.

Full reset as in?
Resetting everything, money, prison, plots, free world, ranks, player data, enderchests, and so on so forth.

signature

Oh.....
:'(
(Feb 16th, 2014, 10:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Resetting everything, money, prison, plots, free world, ranks, player data, enderchests, and so on so forth.
Ranks would most likely stay the same

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]