[Self-Denied] Greds6's Mod Application
Because you falsely reported me for a rule that wasn't real Tongue
(Feb 16th, 2014, 04:32 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Because you falsely reported me for a rule that wasn't real Tongue

Not really a false report, I didn't know that you didn't have the responsibility of calling for chat offenses. I was mistaken and have learned from it.
Yea well still learn a little bit about the server more... Also, change the subject title, cuz, as it says in the rules (if u even read them) [i]Start a[/i] thread in this sub-forum and put "<your username>'s Guard Application" in the subject. Nothing more than that. Failure in doing so will result in a denial.
Okay then.
By the way, you took that from the wrong rules thread Tongue
They're both pretty much the same...
I guess.
(Feb 16th, 2014, 05:43 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: They're both pretty much the same...

not even close tho

being how mod ≠ guard

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
I wasn't talking about the guard and mod rules, I was talking about all of the guard rules, guard rules, how to apply for guard, and the info room
(Feb 17th, 2014, 09:33 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I wasn't talking about the guard and mod rules, I was talking about all of the guard rules, guard rules, how to apply for guard, and the info room

Why are you referencing the guard rules when this is a moderator application?
(Feb 17th, 2014, 09:33 AM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: I wasn't talking about the guard and mod rules, I was talking about all of the guard rules, guard rules, how to apply for guard, and the info room

those rules have no bearing on this application

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.