b_bob58's Mod Application (Locked due to temp ban :c)

Timezone: Eastern

How Long Have You Played On MCP? About 5 months, it was before the reset.

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I was falsely banned one time and I have been kicked for being AFK.

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? Because a warden thought I was using X-Ray.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? A mod was recently banned and I was told that mod positions are opening up, I believe that being a moderator is an important part of MCP because a lot of people do in fact log on and spam the chat, use excessive caps, and often swear and I believe that there must be more mods in order to enforce the server's chat rules. I often end up being the only player online late at night and usually mods are barely ever online but when they do get online they don't stay very long, when mods get off or guards that can moderate chat, a lot of people start abusing the chat. I also think that I can fill this position because I am quick at typing and I am always reading the chat. MCP is really in need of mods right now and I can prove myself to be everything I say I am.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my app!

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
+1

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Decent app, I personally would like to see you as mod but, you should try adding a bit more to the Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? question.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
kind of short, but you're the only one who applied for mod(which we need for when i'm dealing with riots) so +1 i guess

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
I was recently temp banned for racism which I said something without thinking so my chances of mod are gone, thanks for reading this anyways...

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]