RegularKnights Guard's app (Updated)
What is your IGN? RegularKnights
When can you play on MCP? From 4pm to 9pm on weekdays and 11am to 11pm or longer on weekends and some days I might be on more than other days if i have nothing going on.
What is your timezone? est
What is your rank on the server? Citizen
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have played a number of different prison servers like Mumaus and OPprison, Plus a couple more.
Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. No, Because i have not tried to become a guard until now.
Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, and sedimentary torch.
Why should we pick you to be out next guard? Because I'm nice and can type fast, plus i can help other guards a lot if there is a riot, I love this sever and i will enforce the rules. Guard's should be noble, nice,and mature and i am all of those on this server. So if you pick me to be a guard i will be the best guard that i can be and i will not keep any weapons or armor. Plus I will not do caps or do anything bad on the server again. I will do every thing in my power to help new players and to enforce the law. And i will be on as much as I can and I will try to help others guard's if needed. That is why i think i should be a guard. When I'm on the server the only guard that is really on is zs471 and he gets the center of riots so i could help him and summonhalo out a lot. I will help the guards that are alone on the server during a riot like i do right now,zs471 is always getting the heat and getting killed and i could help him out a ton. Thank you for looking at my App.
Beef it up a little more

signature

#SteveArmy
Pretty short app you should make it longer. Also you should probably mention some of the ethics a guard should hold in the question, why should you be our next guard.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Beef it up u noob. jk <3 u. u would be a good guard.
[move] +1[/move]

signature

?Donuts Don't Have Farms?
What's funny to me is that RegularKnights, bigwar2012, and bigwar2010 keep applying for guard then they +1 each others apps and zs471 always comes along and finds a reason to say no. Please stop this madness.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 01:31 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: What's funny to me is that RegularKnights, bigwar2012, and bigwar2010 keep applying for guard then they +1 each others apps and zs471 always comes along and finds a reason to say no. Please stop this madness.
What madness we are all just on the forums at the same time?

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Feb 16th, 2014, 01:31 AM)b_bob58 link Wrote: What's funny to me is that RegularKnights, bigwar2012, and bigwar2010 keep applying for guard then they +1 each others apps and zs471 always comes along and finds a reason to say no. Please stop this madness.
calm down, he's just doing his job, he got accepted, so he knows what a good guard application looks like

and I have to agree with him, it is short, back in the day with the old mc forums, we had to make it long

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Summon u remember on the PCM forums when I applied and was accepted? My app wasn't that long...
(Feb 16th, 2014, 03:20 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: Summon u remember on the PCM forums when I applied and was accepted? My app wasn't that long...

and you got demoted in a day too

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
May I remind u it was my 2nd day on MCP...