[Self-Denied] Greds6's Mod Application

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

How Long Have You Played On MCP?:Around 2 - 3 months

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked?: Yes, banned, was resolved though

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?: Supposedly I was using an Xray mod, was permanent ban, but it was resolved in the thread I linked above.

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?:
    You should pick me to be the next Moderator because I would love to help MCP be a cleaner and friendlier place for everyone. I am mature, trustworthy, and helpful. I would be confident in myself and my moderating abilities and would never be intimidated by a player. I would enforce the rules to the best of my power at all times, I would never abuse my power, and I would punish offenders accordingly.
    Also, I would like to note that I was accepted to be a guard but was demoted the same day for, "being a trash guard," I think I would be a better Moderator than I was a Guard because guards get thrown into the chaos of the server and have to deal with everything at once. Moderators, in my opinion, don't have the same experience because they mostly just have to deal with the chat and not the prisoners directly. I think that I am fully capable of handling the responsibility of being a mod and I would like to prove that to you.
    Also, I have noticed that I have been on when there are no guards or mods on and the chat is normally filled with swearing and caps during this time and I try to keep people from doing that (just by calmly asking, never by doing "chat offense <player name> x amount left").I'm sure that if I was a mod I would be able to help keep the chat clean during these times.

Additional Information: Maybe you could put me as a trial mod where I only have access to the basic mod commands (mute, kick) so I can prove to you that I am able to handle the responsibility of being a Moderator.
Not a bad app, will be considered, could do with more beef though.

signature

???
Added some more details to this.
(Feb 13th, 2014, 07:56 PM)CockSucker666 link Wrote: -snipping because rude and offensive-

Leave now.
Thanks.
sorry this is a little off topic but?

LOL nice addition to ur "Signature" morbid xD
(Feb 13th, 2014, 09:24 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: sorry this is a little off topic but?

Haha thanks.  8)
(Feb 13th, 2014, 09:24 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: sorry this is a little off topic but?

messages tho

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
Added more info to my app.
+1 on the app ... However I've never seen u pvp, u don't know all of the current rules that well... -1 :/
(Feb 16th, 2014, 03:17 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: u don't know all of the current rules that well... -1 :/

How don't I?