NoahDaBOss51's Guard app ( My new start)
When can you play on MCP? All day on weekends and from 6-9:30 pm on the week days.

What is your timezone? East coast

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, I have reached the max level/rank on lots of prison servers.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes I am currently a guard on "pb-craft.zapto.org. But if I got this job I would be dedicate alot more to the server.

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I thought them through and understood them very well. Big Grin

Why should we pick you to be out next guard? You should pick me as guard because I love prison servers. I promise to be loyal, trustworthy, and to make the server fun and safe for all to enjoy! I would just love the opportunity of being your guard to the server. If I got guard I would be more kind, more trustworthy, and loyal to the server. I also have lots of pvp experience. I love Prison servers, especially MCP. MCP is life and I would love to be apart of the community/ staff. I should be guard because I don't see guards on a lot and see the people who have enjoyed the server killing the ones who have just joined for amusement. Don't get me wrong I think that the guards on this server are great but, I feel that they are not on as much as I would be on if I got this job. I want to see everyone having fun and enjoying the server so they can get something out of MCP. If you wanted to know I also donated $40 dollars to the server.Thank you for your time and have a nice day.Smile
P.s. I don't know why but I love the words " Sedimentary Torch" I don't know why?  Wink
Modify message
Beef it up
more BEEF BEEF BEEF? gotta get lots more BEEF BEEF BEEF
ok thanks for the tips Big Grin
Very good App Good Luck! +1
ive seen him in guard action on ura's server(hes good)

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
I would love the opportunity of being guard on your server. I look forward to playing on it every day Smile
hes a good choice for the job!!!!!

signature

C'mon Bro Pop Off ??∆˙???˙∆˚≤??∫??∆˚??∫√?∂???∑???????
Thanks everyone who supports me for the job i hope to get Big Grin
great app, seen u on a lot, good at pvp? great for the job +1 Smile