Guard Application
What is your IGN? CURRENTMINER
When can you play on MCP? naturally on the weekends from seven in the morning to twelve at night, rarely during weekdays
What is your timezone? eastern timezone (Indiana)
What is your rank on the server? FREE
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, i have been an E-Guard on Noobcraft and an unfinished server, it got shut down.
Have you read both guard rules and prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read all the rules
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am loyal, trustworthy, wont back down, and love to help people and make sure their environment is safe.
It seems like a good app, but only being able to play on weekends is kind of a downer.
And you did not read guard rules,also the name format is wrong

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 5th, 2014, 09:24 AM)Mcox213213 link Wrote: What is your IGN? CURRENTMINER
When can you play on MCP? naturally on the weekends from seven in the morning to twelve at night, rarely during weekdays
What is your timezone? eastern timezone (Indiana)
What is your rank on the server? FREE
Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, i have been an E-Guard on Noobcraft and an unfinished server, it got shut down.
Have you read both guard rules and prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes I have read all the rules
Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I am loyal, trustworthy, wont back down, and love to help people and make sure their environment is safe.
you did not read the guard rules.
how would you know if i read it or not? O.o
(Feb 6th, 2014, 02:53 PM)Mcox213213 link Wrote: how would you know if i read it or not? O.o

super ultra powerful mind reading magic

now go read the guard rules.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
rofl yea thats exactly right astral? mcox, you definitely did not read the guard rules