I just wanna say.....
I love this server. Its one of the best servers I have ever been on, the layout and system works well and looks beautiful, the players are generaly nice, and best of all, the staff is awesome and supportive. I would love to remain a member of the server for a very long time. All in all, awesome server, keep it up! Big Grin
thanks, haha. in my opinion, one of the things that makes MCP stand out from the other servers is its terrible awesome community. without such a great playerbase, we wouldn't be half the server we are now

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
What Astral said, now let's just hope you don't get banned again xd

signature

???
(Feb 6th, 2014, 09:00 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: What Astral said, now let's just hope you don't get banned again xd
lol,did you find who banned him?

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
No, and since no one would fess up I unbanned him.

signature

???
who is MorbidEntree anyway??? ???
(Feb 6th, 2014, 07:21 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: who is MorbidEntree anyway??? ???

an A blocker who applied for guard, I believe

signature

lol thats very helpful astral?  *rolls eyes*

ign?
(Feb 6th, 2014, 08:06 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: lol thats very helpful astral?  *rolls eyes*

ign?

well, you know that he applied for guard, right?

so be a big boy and go look for posts created by MorbidEntree in the guard application section

or click here since you couldn't do it before

signature

(Feb 6th, 2014, 07:21 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: who is MorbidEntree anyway??? ???

My ign is Greds6 lol