zs471's Guard App [Accepted]
What is your IGN? zs471

When can you play on MCP? 3:00 PM to 1:00 AM on weekdays and 10:30 AM to 3:00 AM on weekends.

What is your timezone? EST

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

Do you have any experience with other prison servers? Yes, prison servers are my favorite type of server I have played on many in the past.

Do you have any experience with guarding? Give a list of servers and your guard rank. Yes, I have been guard on a couple other servers.
Deathcraft - Master Guard
Mumaus - Senior Guard

Have you read both the guard rules and the prisoner rules, even the ones in the info room? Yes, I have sedimentary torch.

Why should we pick you to be our next guard? I have what it takes to be a guard. A guard should be, mature, responsible, helpful and represent the server is a positive manner. I also can be on a lot later than most if not all other guards which I believe will be really helpful because I hardly ever see a guard on late at night when I am online.  I am also really good at multitasking like any good guard should be. I will do everything I can to be the best guard I can be because, I know I am representing MCP.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
+1. You're active, never seen you act like a fool in chat, and is good at PvP. I'd welcome you to the team.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
definitely really cool with the players? is experienced on MCP? is on a lot? and aslso very good at pvp
+1
+1 I think zs is a very responsible and intelligent guy and he is capable of being a Guard.

signature

#SteveArmy
+1 i remember When zs was first guard, it was pretty bad, but as you said he wasn't experienced enough, and now i feel as though he is now

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
Thanks guys Big Grin

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
accepted.

signature

???
yay zs gratz!! ;D
locked due to acceptance

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.